Home

Scheduled game with trusted opponents

this is kind of early, but i just wanted to know who out there wants to get a game on later this week (friday or early saturday, west coast time)? kvan, rhett, tie guy, rommel, compa, porkins, kkorde, iniquitous rex, ferg, leon, etc. let me know if you guys are down to play. PM me or write back here and i'll send you my IP address as the week progresses. i have a DSL connection so things should run smoothly. have fun and enjoy your game people...

Guest Kioet Csuhen

tie guy, if u don't play anyone, you'll never get practice. don't think rbots will help u cause they don't. a rail detonator can't take someone out in 1 shot...

tie d, of course you can play. i just put names of people i know would want to play and aren't cheapsters, but we're playing the full version. i don't know if you have swgb, but let me know and you i'll set a schedule tomorrow nite. the game will be either friday or saturday depending on you guys....

P.S. please post your AIM names or PM me (private message).......

Guest Tie Guy

Sundays most likely won't work for me. My family normally like to do "family" things (i.e. yard work :rolleyes:)

Most otehr days are fine though, including tomorrow, and i'm on the east coast, which is 3 hours ahead of Pacific Time, which would be 8 hours behind Netherlands time.

leon,

i work from around 9am to 7pm, California time, which means that by the time i'm ready to play, it will be around 4 am your time. pretty much, i work from 9-7 everyday with the exception of this week since thursday and friday i'll be away for thanksgiving madness. anyhow, if anyone else wants to join in this wednesday for a game, i'm down to do so (should be home around 8pm wednesday nite)....

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

leon,

i work from around 9am to 7pm, California time, which means that by the time i'm ready to play, it will be around 4 am your time. pretty much, i work from 9-7 everyday with the exception of this week since thursday and friday i'll be away for thanksgiving madness. anyhow, if anyone else wants to join in this wednesday for a game, i'm down to do so (should be home around 8pm wednesday nite)....

Darn... that'd be what... about 11:00 my time? Too late for me! :D

i hear you, rom. i forgot that u.s. is the only country that celebrates thanksgiving. damn. anyhow, maybe friday sounds okay for you guys?

i'll start out the AIM list:

Jayviz01 (that's a zero)...everybody else, please list yours...

for those of you whose names i didn't mention, feel free to participate. tie defender, this includes you too:D

Archived