Home

Hi I'm trokan

Trokan

I'm Trokan. The mighty human wizard that destoys evil. HA HA! I am a lord of the rings fan. Love video games and I like all types of music except some ****ry rap and heavy metal and classical. I'm also pretty smart in school. Also a bit religious and there's a quick overview of my life!

ps sorry if i posted this twice there was an error when sending this

Welcome to <strike>hell</strike> GB.com, To your left is a <strike>hellish wasteland</strike> tropical resort. To your right are the <strike>labor camps</strike> Recreational Facilities. We hope you enjoy <strike>Starvation</strike> our diet plan!

Guest SlashAndBurn

Heya! Welcome Trokan. Hope you have a good time here, I'm not around ALL that much but stop in from time to time.:)

Well nice impression on you guys. First I reposted this topic twice. Then I post it in the wrong forum! LOL What next now I endanger underwater sea monkeys??? LOL. Less than 24 hours and I get 10 replies to me it's a lot. usually I would expect like 3 or 4. But I thank you very much for giving me a warm welcome and a basket full of goods. Personally I'm a pretty intelligent teenager(not sound like that all the time) I like to laugh a lot. And I can be a very good friend. I like when people trust me and look up for me for advice. I am really smart when it comes to prolems. i'm an honest kid I'm fair in judgement. I like chess. Well that's aboutit for now. Ty for welcoming me.

Archived