Home

3 years and 5950 posts later...

GUNNER

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AceAzzameen

Damn, do I ever remember that night! Those sweet, lovely ladies. I wish I still had those pictures, but ****(can i say that here?) happens when you reformat. :( I swear you should send them gals down my way. I'd treat em right.:naughty:

If ya don't get on ICQ, Gunner or Keyan, then drop me an e or something. Whatever happend to the RAL site Keyan?:eyeraise:

The guy hosting it didn't want to host it anymore. So I was going to put it on my own server. But he took it down before I could get the files. He told me he has them and he'd e-mail them to me, but he never did. I e-mail him about it every once in a while, and he always assures me he'll do it. but he never does. It's not like it would take more than 1 minute... Beats me.

I'm not sure who all was there but it sure was funny.. One of the gals got married a few months ago and her and her husband, Who was also in youngLife with us , live in Alaska where he is stationed in the Army..but the other one still baby sits for us and spends the night every Tues and Weds night.. :D

Originally posted by GUNNER

I'm not sure who all was there but it sure was funny.. One of the gals got married a few months ago and her and her husband, Who was also in youngLife with us , live in Alaska where he is stationed in the Army..but the other one still baby sits for us and spends the night every Tues and Weds night.. :D

Are you still involved in Young Life?

I had to give it up for the most part since I got moved back to swing shift since they have club on monday nights.. :( The wife is still doing it though and she has any where from 5-9 girls over every Tuesday morning for a bible study. They also get together at least once every 4-5 weeks for a sleep over and girls night out.

Being at work at night gets me out of the loop, no club, no sports games to go to, but after 7 years maybe it was time for a break.. Maybe next year if work schedules permit I can join up again..

Ace, come on by when ever. :D

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

"Young life" makes me think about beautiful newborn babies.

It makes <i>Nitro</i> think of...yeah.

So, who would YOU vote for for president?

The entire male population of the world over the age of 70.

I would vote for me and I would propell this glorious nation to sacreligious heights of power. As your kind and benevolent dictator, no taxes shall pry the wages from the arms of the worker. Nay, the conquered ex-nation states soon to be at our mercy will provide, as their conquered wealth* shall finance our growing empire. Some candidates for the pathetic office of "President" offer things like 'better education funding' while I am running for "Imperial Sovereign" and promise if command of this nation is peacefully relinquished into my control that there will be two slaves** in every home. Things like a balanced budget will be antiquated. There will be no need for any budget when the governing bodies declare the costs of the services and funding to be arbitrary amounts***.

* wealthy nations will be conquered first. There may be economic issues once the supply of wealthy, resource rich nations is depeleted.

** No choice over type of slave you receive. Slaves will be doled out on a first come, first serve basis. We are an equal opportunity enslaver; no 'slave discrimination' will occur. We reserve the right to assign highly ironic slaves to their new masters, ie conquered white South Africans to militant Muslim African-American owners, ugly fat slaves to the beautiful people, etc.

*** Arbitrary amounts to be decided by specially trained monkeys and a hat full of slips of paper with numbers written on them. Monkeys may or may not be shot into space in order to do this.

Wendy's?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :eek:

Archived