Who here has Star Craft?

observer_20000

Favourite race  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite race

• Terran
    • Zerg
    • Protoss

the protoss are demanding when it comes to resources. however, they are very powerful. i would use zergs b/c you can make several units at once and while your enemy is still setting up, you can get him there on the spot. i've been the victim and have victimized people using the zergling rush. it works guys......

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

the protoss are demanding when it comes to resources. however, they are very powerful. i would use zergs b/c you can make several units at once and while your enemy is still setting up, you can get him there on the spot. i've been the victim and have victimized people using the zergling rush. it works guys......

Yes, but zergling usually fall quickly to a group of zealots, or firebats, if you can 'em ready on time.

another reason why i like to use the zergs are that they don't have the best defense, but they can improvise with that burrowing technique they have. esp. in broodwars when you have those spiders defending certain choke points in your scheme.

You also have the evil Guardians which attack just outside the turrets range! :mad:

Originally posted by Kvan

You also have the evil Guardians which attack just outside the turrets range! :mad:

Yes, that really pisses me off, however Carriers can serve the same function, since usually the turret stupidly fires at the interceptors, instead of firing at the ship it self, what's crappy about the zerg, is that if you have an entire swarm of them, and a science vessel, does a few irradiations, you lose just about most of the swarm.

I voted protoss! The protoss are much better than terran b/c their units are so much stronger and their shields recharge automatically. It is such a bother having to send all your guys back to repair them, and having your buildings burn down! Protoss Templar, Dark Templar, Archons, and Dark Archons make for some VERRYY interesting attacks. :D

I HATE GUARDIANS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i would pick the protoss, the only thing is that are way to many great zerg players that do that darn rush while you're still assembling your army........

Yeah there are! :( Have you ever played Zerg vs Zerg?

hehe, don't remind me. those are the best. when it comes to situations like that, i play defense with those sunken colonies, lurkers, and upgrading my defense, while still having a load of troops. my theory is that if you can play D with the zerg, you can play D with anyone else.

Oh, yeah I like playing D......whats D?

Originally posted by Kvan

Oh, yeah I like playing D......whats D?

I have no ID ...

I voted for Terrans too ... I don't have the game very long. Terran Campaign was fun ... The Zerg were ... not my style. The Protoss .. never really played them.

Anyway ... I like the Terrans because They are ... normal. The feel naturally.

Originally posted by Clefo

Noo you like the Protoss, you are getting very sleepy En Taro Adun

What exactly is Adun anyway I don't think they ever explain that.

In the manual you get with the game, they have about a two page overlook on each races history, I think it says what Adun is there.

Aha makes sense now.

When are they going to make a third SC game? There are so many plots that need resolveing like: What the hell was Duran talking about in that secret mission? What will Zeratul and the others do about it?

Archived