Home

Are You Getting The Game On March 29th

JEDI OUTCAST

GETTING THE GAME ON MARCH 29TH  

53 members have voted

1. 1. GETTING THE GAME ON MARCH 29TH

• YES I AM GOING TO GET THE GAME ON MARCH 29TH
    • NO I AM GOING TO WAIT

I'm still split up between Warcraft III and Jedi Knight II. I'll have to wait at least until Jedi Outcast is reviewed by GameSpot, or from what I hear around the web. I know I know, it's ridiculous to wait for that long, but I have to do it, some of us take more time to decide how to spend our money!!!!

Originally posted by [CSF] Hawk

i;m getting it on the 28th

How did you swing that?

I'll be getting it on the 29th (in-store reservation). I think I have off from work. :D

Hey db6, I usually wouldn't buy it first day either, spending my $$$ on an unproven product. However, on top of really wanting JKII, I traded in my old PS1 and some games for in-store credit, effectively making it free!

Acually Ladies, I got a friend who works at EB.. and he is in some federation for beta testing games...

He told me he had the game, I didnt believe... but then he botted it up on his comp.... I gotta join his federation.. lol

I gonna ask him if I can borrow it.

:cool: CYA

Originally posted by OmegaRad

Acually Ladies, I got a friend who works at EB.. and he is in some federation for beta testing games...

He told me he had the game, I didnt believe... but then he botted it up on his comp.... I gotta join his federation.. lol

hook me up :D

Originally posted by OmegaRad

Gah, give me the exact location of this joint and i will be there as fast a concorde takes me :biggs:

Archived