Home

Why did Lucas Arts release a Stormtrooper model for Q3? You can Frag it into bits

Saient

Just wondering why LucasArts decided to officially release a StormTrooper model for quake3.. I download this model and played over my home lan. and Fragged the guy I was playing with

I took a nice big fat quake3 rocket launcher right up to the poor unskilled Stormtrooper and pulled the trigger a few times until there where fireworks of flying Gibs and blood raining from the sky

If Lucasarts is promoting JediOutcast for a T rating and releasing Starwars based Add-ons for Quake3 Offically then they are being slightly hypocritical.

didn't they now what abuse that poor Stormtrooper would get in the Eternal Arena.....surely they knew he was in for a lot of Pain and suffering. Even more so there than in his snugg and sweet Starwars universe

it just seems strange but for those of you itching to see what the insides of TC401 look like banish him to Quake3 and find a BFG

PS Im not against the decision to not add blood or anything and I do like my new stormtrooper model....not complaining in anyway

its just wierd LucasArts decided to do that.

peace

"TC401 why don't you come back to your post" :mad::D

i started playing turok 2 when i was....13-14. :D way b4 i was old enough to play it. :D

not that i'm proud of it, the gameplay was AWESOME though. the gore never did bother me i remember my dad's first response when he blew a raptoid in half with a shotgun...we laughed our heads off it was so funny!!!!

Archived