Home

First thing you will do when you'll have the game !

Darth Ergotht

I'm woundring what you'll be doing guys when you'll have the games. Going to play multiplayer first or single player ? Anyway, on March 29th I'll be ready to face anyone. I'll buy the game at 10 am (EST) so in the evening I'll have some hours of training.

( I have just one wish. I really don't want JO to be played via Gamespy)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since ill be playing it a day later than everyone due to vacation :mad: When i get it i might play vs one low level bot to get the feel of it, ya know lightsabers only. Figure the controls out , get the lightsaber moves down. Then ill move online and go in a game full of *more advanced than me players* ask them how bad @$$ it is. Start to play.

First thing I will do is play Single Player in practice for Multiplayer. In single player my first action will be to organize the controls and work up to getting force push to shove someone off a large hight. Pushing a storm trooper off a very high platform using the force is one main reason for me getting the game, cant wait!

I always go singleplayer first with a new game. Singleplayer generally gives you a more thorough understanding of everything in the game rather than forcing you to pick up pieces of it as you go along.

Well, I have the worst timing ever so I'm going on a vacation with the family to meet my father who's working abroad, on the 27th to the end of the next week. Just missing the release of JK2:JO :(.

Well, after the vacation I'll probably be playing it every spare time i've got. Skipping some classes and so on ;).

don't complain because you are getting the game one or two days late

I'll get it about two weeks late

At amazon the faster shipping isn't expensive, but the ******** won't ship games outside the USA.:mad:

And what I will do first? I'll probably play some botmatches.

I agree Zek.

I am going to win the SP game first. At least that's the plan. It's not proper or right to see like the last guy of the game, before you are supposed to... seeing like a dozen of him running around. Or other characters that are supposed to be special and you are supposed to meet at a certain time. Nor is it right to all at once have all the powers and guns and the saber that you are supposed to have doled out to you slowly across the whole game, all at once.

Nor to see some of the locations from single player in the MP context first. It's just not right, any of it.

Am I concerned about people getting a headstart? no... because I will end up being better than all of them anyway :)

Originally posted by OmegaRad

Single player fa sho.. only a :newbie: go straight for MP... ***** ass...

Omega :sithm:

I would say It's the other way round...

Although we will all be newbies, the old school JK players won't resist to play DM to test all the force powers.

I will most likely start off in single player or dive straight into a bot match against some random characters, the wait is killing me though, i am finding myself getting bored really easily, i will have to put up with MGS2 and moh until its out !:D

Originally posted by Zek

I always go singleplayer first with a new game. Singleplayer generally gives you a more thorough understanding of everything in the game rather than forcing you to pick up pieces of it as you go along.

exactly.

Archived