Home

First thing you will do when you'll have the game !

Darth Ergotht

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by digl

don't complain because you are getting the game one or two days late

I'll get it about two weeks late

At amazon the faster shipping isn't expensive, but the ******** won't ship games outside the USA.:mad:

We'll I'll be getting it about two weeks later. To be precise, one and a half-week later so your not alone.

Originally posted by OmegaRad

*Stuns SaberPro with the Baton*

Whats up now Partna?

..... :mad: You asked for it...

*SaberPro just kicked your ass (literally)*

*Slices you up with my lightsaber*

*Put your pieces into a meat grinder*

*Put the 'meat' into a burger at MacDonald*

ok End.:o

p.s. Stun Baton = very un-Jedi-like

I'll probably resist Saber temptation and go for single player first!! Although i am not that bad at multiplayer i seem to be bad at FPS game sin single player!! lets hope i get to the level where i cna get a saber!!! lol :) After that, i'll try a few bot matches, check out the forums here and then go online on the 29th/30th on the zone to play.... Luckily us here in the UK are getting it on the 28th As the 29th is a friday (Good friday, friday before easter) so all our shops are shut then, so 28th March, me and me UK buddies will be firing up our sabers, now the main question is this....how long can i go without sleep?!?!?! :D

:duel:

I'm going to play Single Player first. I want to build the anticipation for me wanting to use the lightsaber. Plus, i don't want to spoil what each weapon does in MP before i use it in SP. I think i'll play SP on hard so i get even longer gameplay time. :D

:duel:

SaberPro what are you some sorta jack ***? I could easly **** you up with a stun baton, ya *****...

Your ***** ***** *** is gonna get ****ed up now you stupid *** *** nog, mother ****er who you think you messin with? one of your mother ****ing b/fs? **** that boy, you done ****ed up now I gonna whoop your ***** **.. stupid **** talkin piece of trash.. your ***** *** is toast now, Im gonna **** your ***** in the *** you claim you fat *** mother ****er.... WeSt SiDe for life biach back the **** up b4 you get smacked the **** up stupid *** ***** I feel sorry for your mother... ***** *** mother ****in loser kid...

You and mee when the game comes out you mark *** trick, you ****ed up fa sho now..

Omega :sithm:

Editor's Note: I'm not exactly sure what this poster is trying to say, but it sounds sorta like a personal flame... I would urge the poster to refrain from such behavior on our boards and express himself in a more civilly dignified manner, or risk being relocated from the forums. I would also hope he has a nice day...

The first thing I'll do is start up a lightsabers-only botmatch, with more and progressively harder bots. JK and MotS were my favorite games ever, and I played them almost since the release of JK. Lightsaber combat was one of the few things I excelled at in computer games, so the first thing I want to do is get my skillz back. And then do a combo of SP and whupping people in online saber deathmatches ;)

Well, I'll prolly start by single player....

LIES.

I won't be able to resist MP and bot matches, as it seems i can't with every new game. I just upgraded to cable so you know i'll be online right away. Getting owned and leaving games :(

-Rel

Originally posted by Neilinsky

Are you sure us here in the UK won't get it late as oppose to early? When i get it out of the box and onto my computer i'll probebly start single player and go around waving the stun baton pretending its a sabre in anticipation.

Well, all UK sites have the release dat set for 28th, here are just a few:

http://ukgames.com

http://www.gameplay.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk

http://www.jungle.com

and i am sure the rest will have that too!! i even called gameplay cause i was unsure of this release date, and they said they will have them in stock by the 25th then on the 27th They will dispatch them, i opted for the £2.50 Overnight Courier Delivery :)

Archived