Home

Kyle's Lightsaber color

Blowhole

What color will Kyle's Lightsaber be in Jedi Outcast? I'm curious because all of the screen shots and the trailers showed him with a blue saber. What is bothering me is that if this game is following Jedi Knight with the good ending, Kyle ended up with Yun's yellow saber. If it follows Mysteries of the Sith, Kyle had an orange saber that he probably made himself. Of course he could have made another one, but why would he do that if JO does indeed follow MotS? Thanks. Ciao!

Kyle gave his lightsaber to Luke for fear of turning once again to the dark side. Luke, I heard this from soneone on here, probbly destroyed the lightsaber and now when Kyle returns to reclaim it, he has to make a new one. I, for one, am glad it is blue now, my favorite lightsaber color. Hope this helps ^_^.

Originally posted by Knight_of_Wrath

If I remember right, in A New Hope, Obi-Wan gives a lightsaber to Luke and Luke asks, "What is it?" and Obi-Wan says, "It's your father's lightsaber."

I'm pretty sure i remember that right :)

If i did, then Obi-Wan didn't give him HIS, he gave him Luke's father's. (Anakin's)

Absolutely correct.

Anakin's lightsaber before he turns into the Dark Side and constructed a Red Lightsaber...

Obi Wan: "Your father wanted you to have this when you are old enough..."

Luke: "What is it?"

Obi Wan: "It's your father's lightsaber...it is a weapon of a Jedi Knight...elegant weapon...for a more civilized way"

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

He has a blue one...

It will all be explained in the story :)

One hint: You dont have a saber at the start of the game

According to GAMESPOT facts he DOES start with a lightsaber to complement his pistol with scope. Here is the part of the facts page that tells this...Gamespot facts located in GAMEINFO of this site:

Kyle starts out with a blaster and a lightsaber. The blaster is equipped with a scope that's capable of picking off storm troopers and other enemies at far distances, and LucasArts demonstrated this feature by picking off guards patrolling the platforms above Katarn.

Thank you, take a seat.

:saberb: BlueJedi

Kyle starts out with a blaster and a lightsaber. The blaster is equipped with a scope that's capable of picking off storm troopers and other enemies at far distances, and LucasArts demonstrated this feature by picking off guards patrolling the platforms above Katarn.

the bryar pistol does NOT have a scope...gamespot is just pulling that info out of their ass

Archived