Home

For Influenza and PhantomMenace

safire

Each time the two of you battle on this forum, I am thoroughly entertained. Maybe this will start another spat between the two of you.... please.

From older threads I recall Influenza's love for the TA engine and PhantomMenace's loathing of it. Often the latter would rip the TA engine or claim that TA should have been made by the makers of SWGB. Influenza would disagree and give about 40 good points against PhantomMenace's 1 good point. But here you go, apparently TA didn't suck as bad as you though PhantomMenace - afterall it did get Game of the Year for 1997 and brought a lot of good features to the RTS community.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2856760,00.html

I agree it was fun to watch PhantomMenace get put in his place. But you won't get to see that anymore, PhantomMenace was banned for his constant flaming style of whining and complaining about SWGB, other forum members, LucasArts etc...

But Flu's still around, and he's a great guy, got a good head on his shoulders too, you can catch him over at Star Wars: Total Annihilation or at SWTA's Forums. Otherwise He's here occasionally, lurking quietly sometimes posting if the thread is intelligent enough for him to grace it with his presence ;)

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen my name in a topic before...

Those debates were PhantomMenace were... interesting :). I think I grew a couple grey hairs and shortened my lifespan by a couple hours from arguing with him. I won't insult him in his absence, but I'm glad some people saw my side of the debate; he sure liked to wave around the "I'm the peoples' champion!" flag.

And TA2 is definitely very exciting. We're expecting a lot of interest in the original to creep up over the next year, which can only be a good thing for SWTA :D.

As for "if the thread is intelligent enough"... more like, "if the thread isn't another discussion about the 'reality' of Star Wars or whether Han Solo is cooler than Luke Skywalker." We get plenty of those at SWTA ;).

Guest Fes2001

Wedge Antilles 0wnz them both ;)

Flu is the man. While being damn smart, he is morally strong to, and has guided me with some of the problems of tennage life (girls) :)

He is also a damn good SWTA player, and I've never beaten him. (the again, I've only ever won one game ^_^)

Archived