Home

collectors edition

yodasoda

If not just for the T-shirt (of course, I'd be careful where I wear it ;)), but the keychain also sounds cool. Although I have JK and MotS, maybe DF somewhere (will that even run still on new computers without some kind of emulation layer?), I'd say that the T-shirt alone makes it worthwhile. T-shirts aren't cheap these days, even just regular T-shirts

ok i was bored tonight so i looked into the keychain deal heheh. it says its a jedi outcast keychain meaning its probably just a metal logo. however they did make a lightsaber keychain that lights up and makes sounds but now they more of a collectors item. and thats my 2 cents

Originally posted by Pipe Smoke

The keychain is a JK2 logo keychain not a lightsaber keychain, I believe.

And I think you get the t-shirt with the standard edition everywhere that's doing the t-shirt.

BTW I am getting the CE, naturlich.

yes u do get a shirt with jk2 and the collectors edition but only for those who pre oredered th game thats what they in thos situations.

Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

If I saw ANYONE wear that t shirt I would kill them:D

I have it.

It's black ,and has the logo on it. heh. the saber in the wall one or whatever.

I went to go pre-pay the game at SoftWare ect. and the guy was like: since you are one of the first , and we just got these in - here , I hope you can squeeze into an XL.

And I got a free JKO shirt. :D

jko-t.jpg

Archived