Home

gold sabre hold?

Antilles

i am almost positive that is a saber, but that doesn't seem as important as the way the weequay's left arm seems to be missing. okay so this isn't about the glowing lightsaber, which by the way i agree with HBK's force guided theory, but look at the weequay's arm it is half off and smoking. just a little thing i noticed.

That is a saber, I zoomed in on Photoshop for a closer look. Look at the floor beneth it as well, glowing red... light from the saber. That redish-white 'swish' is the saber spinning. Strange thing is the hilt is glowing gold, yes, it is actually glowing, this could be to signify that it is being controlled by the force, I dunno.

The point about the player having his gun out is moot as it is a miltiplayer game, look at the top right, Lando Calrissian. Leader.

The interesting thing is that that weequay does indeed have half of his arm missing and there is indeed smoke. I suggest the the saber is returning to an off screen player who threw the saber dis-membering the weequay's arm off.

one more thing to add to alfyboy's great observations is that there is a dead stormtrooper almost underneath the object. i am thinking that it is a force guided spinning saber (from everyone else's observations) that hit the stormtrooper. possibly thrown from the weequay because the weequay's right arm seems to be in a throwing position and the weequay has no weapon out. in multiplayer having no weapon is basically signing a death warrant. so hear is a delusional idea: the weequay in its overjoy to be able to force throw a guided lightsaber was too happy, chopped off his left arm, threw it at the stormtrooper and is getting it back. my real theory (compiled from all previous ideas): someone off camera threw a force level 3 saber throw guiding it (yellow hilt) hit the weequay's left arm making the weequay drop its weapon and in return hit the stormtrooper dead on. OR in the game you can survive with losing a limb (which would be cool) and that is what happened to the weequay. then the weequay threw the lightsaber at the stormtrooper and is now aiming for the person that the viewpoint of the screenshot is taken from because the weequay seems to have its arm in a throwing position and now facing the player

jedialphaknight, you just proved me right. Look at the pic again, it is glowing. There is even red light cast on the floor.

Secondly it is a multi-player game so it doesn't mean that the player threw the lightsaber.

Still a rocket?

Look at the trail closely. It's not the same trail as a lightsaber. And also, a gold lightsaber handle? I've never seen that and probably will not ever see that...it's like saying "i have a purple lightsaber handle..." :)

It's MP? I'm not sure...even though it says Lando up there...there is a Weequay...looks AI-ish...probably Lando is working with you...

Yes, it's a rocket launcher Kyle is holding and its rocket is going for the Weequay

Just my opinions :)

Here's an idea for you. Maybe the glowing is from another player using another force power on the sabre. It could be something like push or something else. Problem is, do we know that you can use powers on flying sarbres and don't we know what most powers look like? From the trailers and screen shots we can guess what they may be, but it's just an idea. What say you?

first of all it is multiplayer, the right corner that says lando leader ten proves it. i maybe wrong, but i don't think there is a level in single player that has you and lando seeing who can kill the most people (although that seems like a really cool idea). secondly, look at the trail. the way it looks, it looks like a) the saber is spinning b) if it is a rocket, it made a 90 degree turn, i don't think even a homing missle could make a sharp 90 degree turn. another thing is that if it is a rocket launcher, in multiplayer and single player i would assume the same weapon would be used when trying to kill two people in the same room and someone wouldn't switch right inbetween two kills unless ammo problems. so if the person used a rocket launcher, the trooper on the floor or the area around him would have some type of scoring mark from the rocket, whereas a saber could have hit half the trooper and not leave a mark anywhere else. also it has been stated that force push can be used on a saber throw.

Well, I've taken a closer look at the pic, and I have to say it looks like a lightsaber to me. The Weequay hasn't lost an arm, he simply has it extended, and he's using the Force, if you look carefully, there is a glow around his hand.

Part of the trail is red - and straight, and looks like it ends in a saber tip. The rest is the white core...and the saber has been spinning, and is probably travelling at quite a speed.

To be frank...I would expect a much cooler looking trail coming out of a rocket.

Just IMHO. ;)

Ok, after much research, i have found out what has happened. After CAREFUL examination of ALL the movies, i have found out that there is ALWAYS a glow. Message me on AIM :

Commodore Relish

if i can get place to post a screen shot. When kyle, or anyone, since that is a mp game, throws the saber, it flies, and the force used to bring it back puts the glow upon it. Watching the trailers proves this point again and again.

PM me so i can post a SS. Thanks, bye.

-Rel

Well, it's probally just showing him "pulling" back the saber. Since it only seems to do that golden thing when it comes back. It's like when kyle force grips/push/pulls anyone you can see a blue aura atround his hand and whatever he's using his powers on.

Archived