Home

NRA who..........

Delphi's Clone

Guest xwing guy

Well, as you probably all know I am a big supporter of the NRA and a member and I'm proud of it. I support the NRA because I am a gun owner, hunter, and a supporter of the Contistution and our 2nd amendment rights.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Speaking about hunters... I was watching the news today, and I saw something terrible. A man (66 years old) was hunting with his two sons in the woods behind his house. One of the sons got back to the house to get something, and the other son wandered farther into the woods. A bit later, the old man thought he saw an animal and fired... but it was his own son! The shot was fatal - he did not survive.

The weird thing is that the son who was killed was wearing bright shirt and cap so that there would be no confusion! The old man was probably too senile to notice... That's just stupid!

It happens...alot...especially down here...where just about EVERYBODY hunts...

I mean so many people hunt down here that teachers have a ritual every monday to ask what happened in the hunting world and tell their own stories...AND THIS HAPPENS IN ALMOST EVERY CLASS...very dull way to start a week...

Guest xwing guy
I mean so many people hunt down here that teachers have a ritual every monday to ask what happened in the hunting world and tell their own stories...AND THIS HAPPENS IN ALMOST EVERY CLASS...very dull way to start a week...

I wish we did that at my school, just about everybody in my school hunts anyways so we should do that.

Guest xwing guy

Yeah, amen to that. I hope this thread doesn't turn into a flaming thread like the one I started, even though I offened several people on my NRA thread and I'm not gonna apolgize for any of it I still don't want this thread to turn into a flame thread.

Archived