Home

I Am Outraged!!!!!!!

Endo'Cun

Don't worry, worst case scenario, you can probably find it at K-Mart by the end of next week. The guy you talked to probably didn't know what he was talking about. Which is not an unusual occurance in the software industry.

I called STAPLES - The business Depot

In my small town of Fort McMurray and they said they dunno when there geting it in, prolly within the next two weeks?

and the guys at MICROAGE(Comp Store) they said they were getting it in at end of APRIL? what if they ment March?

Originally posted by Endo'Cun

I called my local computer store, and they TOLD ME!!! that Jedi Knight outcast Doesn't Come in until the end of next month!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS TICKING ME OFFF!!!!, this is not fair at all!!!!, GOD *********** dangit.

They are completely wrong and are probably confusing the game with some other Star Wars game. If it hasn't hit your stores by this friday, it probably never will.

Im ticked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm i tried Pre-Ording It, but it said US Residents only? i live in CANADA!

what am i soppose to do to get it Friday or Thursday??!?!

I'm from canada too, you should have it friday at your local Electronic Boutique. Also, ebworld.com does work for canada aswell.

I live in a small town though

Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

So at my local computer store (MICROAGE) will have it?

they said at the end of next month though?

Thats really weird, do you have a Future Shop, or a compucentre?

Where??????

whats a good website?????

I just want it by the end of this week??

Where can i pre order it

You can go with amazon, or ebworld.com, make sure you get rush delievery. Its extra, but you want the game asap.

Originally posted by JediGunny

I kinda doubt this but I called Software ETC. (everyday now) and they told me on 2 different calls (I know I know) that it ships on the 26th and it should be in on the 27th. Uh that's tomorrow! I don't know what to think!!!!

Doesn't hurt to try.

Archived