Home

What the hell with the MP?!

DarthMaximus

That's one question I have:

When you switch computers, is JK2 running on both at the same time? I could see the network "noticing" the two on at the same time and keeping one from being able to participate in MP. If only one comp has is on, and the other still refuses to work, then that is something different.

I only have one computer on at once. I did play it through my lan with friend with only 1 copy. Just one on one no problem. But even with one computer on (the one I installed JOC for the 2nd time) Will not let MP go through. I cant even see what games are up. Just blank page with message. Looking for games...

Let me ask you this...is the computer you are having problems with the second one you installed to? if so it might be just detecting an install on the network (your other comp) from the same CD and defaulting to local setup, so no internet play??? could be wrong but dunno, that would be my guess though ...I haven't even gotten mine yet so hadn't tinkered with it :mad::mad::confused:

I highly doubt that there is anything LEC is doing to keep you from being able to play mp with the same copy on two different computers. It is possible but it sounds more like your network just may not be set up. Try completely uninstalling on both computers and then reinstall on the one computer that doesn't work.

Archived