Home

KEYCHAIN!! WOOOO!!! (Spoiler??)

Vertig0

You better believe it! My local EB called me today and told me they were given the green light to sell the game to customers who reserved!!

Ok.. Now I have a HUGE problem!! My keychain WON'T TURN OFF!!! For those of you who have it already, for the love of God!! Help me!! I don't want the batteries to this sweet, sweet piece of Star Wars memorabilia to die!!

Um.. that's odd.

My mother comes into the room and says "oo.. what's that?". She then proceeds to pick it up, and turns it off. The button, which *I swear* did not work earlier now turns the damned thing off..

Ah.. Maybe she's more in tune with the force than I am.. gawd..

Originally posted by Vertig0

You better believe it! My local EB called me today and told me they were given the green light to sell the game to customers who reserved!!

Ok.. Now I have a HUGE problem!! My keychain WON'T TURN OFF!!! For those of you who have it already, for the love of God!! Help me!! I don't want the batteries to this sweet, sweet piece of Star Wars memorabilia to die!!

I got mine in the mail, but it won't turn on.... I think it was on the entire time during shipping and now it needs a new battery...

It does look sweet though ;)

Archived