Home

Solider Store

Guest YH_Wedge

Would you like a Soldier Store scenario for GB?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Soldier Store scenario for GB?

• Hell Yes
    • No Way
    • What is Soldier Store
    • Not Sure

Guest YH_Wedge

Soldier Store is an Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors custom scenario. You start out with 2 heros in the corner of the map. You mass produce the heros and they appear in your base. For every hundred kills you recieve a new hero and a horse. You can buy other heroes with your horses. In your base you have a castle and your base is defended by 3 rows of gates, bombard towers, and guard towers. The object of the game is to destroy the enemys castle. This game is fun and extremely addicting. YH_Yoda and I were going to revamp this into a Star Wars version.

Guest WC_heavyarms

It is pretty neat, just make sure you don't use a fortress, or disable the unique unit from it, because you don't want snowspeeders wizzing around!

Guest YH_Wedge

That isn't a factor because there are no resources or villigers. Also I forgot to add that you can buy different heroes with some sort of unit and that you have a hero and you can give him better attack and hp by putting him in the middle of the map. I will post the full game here once it is finished.

Guest YH_Yoda

Hello. Yes, Wedge and I are making a GB Soldier Store. I guess you could say I'm the "real" designer. Wedge is working on the unit pairings and testing with me. I'm handling the triggers, map, and gameplay. Right now I have titled it Merc Market (merc meaning mercenary). But I really don't like the name that much, and I would like a better one. So far, it's a 4 player supportable game with about only two unit upgrades finished. It should be done in less than 3 weeks. There is a possibility I could finish by Monday, but that would be tough. We are having a little trouble with the units that are going to be purchased, because there just aren't as many good heroes in GB like AOE. But I can guarantee at least 10 standard upgrades, and possibly 15-20 that can be bought. There will be raziing upgrades like the AOE version, and like my other SS job (Soldier Store v9), which I used the zone name _ComicBookGuy, there will be some sort of anilaml trade that gives you a good hero if you reach 20, or you can trade 5 in for the unit used to buy things. If you have any ideas or would like to help with testing, you can e-mail me @ yodaisking@msn.com, or Wedge @ cletus583@msn.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived