• Wookies
    • Naboo
    • Trade Federation
    • Gungans

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death to the Gungans!

Heres a little something I posted on the forums at jk.net once.

Newsreporter: Todays top news, in a move that will be remembered in history, the Rebel Alliance, Royal Naboo and the Wookies have joined together with the Galactic Empire and the Trade Federation in a bid to remove the Gungan pests from the galaxy. All five groups are even now preparing to invade the swamps of Naboo and destroy the annoying aliens once and for all.

Worf

Guest Tie Guy

I'll teach those stinkin' imperials to invade my planet and make my people slaves.

"The taller they are the harder they fall" i always say.

Look everyone hates the Gungans because of Jar Jar, that is unfair and uncalled for. Not all Gungans are like him.

We here at the Gungan PR department wish to fix this damage. Call 1-800-Jarjarsucks to make a donation.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by General Nilaar

With an attitude like that tie guy you need to change your avatar and sig;)

I say down with the Gungans! I'm willing to exterminate their entire race just for the CHANCE of killing Jar Jar. Hmm... not too hard to figure out what my civ is....

I defected, and am a former member of Rogue Squadron. I'm not with the wookies, helping them. Why can't people understand that. I HATE THE EMPIRE, i like my TIE Defender. :D

Anyway, right after i crush the Empire, i'm gonna move on to the Trade Federation.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I defected, and am a former member of Rogue Squadron. I'm not with the wookies, helping them. Why can't people understand that. I HATE THE EMPIRE, i like my TIE Defender. :D

Anyway, right after i crush the Empire, i'm gonna move on to the Trade Federation.

Oh, I didn't have a problem with you crushing the imps, but now your messsing with the TF, and I'm going to have to take you down! ;)

Archived