Home

Delphi's Clone removed from elections

Paragon_Leon

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

hmmm nice job you passed the test Leon very nice even though i thught you would and if you hadnt cought me today or tomorrow i would have resigned i have almost no time any more for these foums so i would not be a good senator well i also did it pretty obviouse for you didnt i ???

Yeah, suuuurrrre. You meant to test leo. I'm sure, well thats nice, you've gained back all of my respect. Oh wait, no you didn't. I hate to get all hostile, but i've had just about enough. You weren't trying to get caugt, you were trying to cheat. Then, when you got caught, as if it wasn't obvious enough, you come up here and say that it was part of your plan. But that was a lie, wasn't it? Hmmm, but i can't imagine you ever doing that.

You've now lost every shred of respect and favor that might have remained after you lied about being delphi-ws. And i don't think i'm alone on this either. Before i was willing to accept that you were a fine guy, even if you lied. But now, now you've got nothing. And don't get me wrong, this isn't even about the senate. This is about you, and your antics on the board. We don't appecriate that here, and so i suggest you leave, as you stated. Or was that a lie too?

And tell us the truth, did you cheat on the first senate round as well?

sorry everyone for that little rant, i'm probably not as mad as i seem, just irritated.

hmmmm well i was about to leave and now i can only stay on so long ( not very much anymore) but one thing i didnt lei about was that i was going to quit the senate it puts too many responsibilaties on your hands and well i have enough of em when i first saw the senate i thought it was great and all but when i saw what leon wants it to be i just didt do it anymore hmmmm oh well maybee i shouldent have resigned this way oh well what has been done has been done....... and i knew i would be caught........

Guest dlayers

Well, I thought that he probably had multiple accounts if you look at round 1 voting.

He had something like 50 total votes and everyone else had around 30-35.

You cheated delphi? You *******. I don't care how sorry you are but ur a lieng scumbag, and don't pull any of this **** saying that you're sorry, you decided to take a walk on the wild side and now you must pay the price!

Archived