Home

Star Wars Disco!!!

Moleculor

its smack my ***** up by Prodigy

its about beating your girlfriend... kinda' unpleasant really

in an interview they said it was too get rid of some of there less hardcore fans by offending them because they wanted to get back to their underground hardcore techno roots.

-patch

LOL

i thought there was only one song in it because everytime i played it it just played the prodigy song

starwars disco rocks!

does it bring an image of yoda with an afro to anyone elses mind?

"do not underestimate the emporers booty shake or suffer your fathers fate you will"

-patch

Originally posted by patchx

its smack my ***** up by Prodigy

its about beating your girlfriend... kinda' unpleasant really

in an interview they said it was too get rid of some of there less hardcore fans by offending them because they wanted to get back to their underground hardcore techno roots.

-patch

What part of 'Star Wars Disco' do you not understand?

Disco. Not Smack my ***** up. Disco.

ummm

look at the post just above your one

i didnt know there was more than one song in the level or that a song called starwars disco was in existence and so thought you were referrring to the only song i had yet heard played on that level

-patch

jeez chillout

there not stolen there sampled its kinda what the whole thing is about.

all undergroundish techno artists sample stuff to make tracks.

there was that one song that got huge here in Australia that sampled the theme to excalibur (the movie) and they got their asses sued when it came into the general publics attention.

-patch

That song was actually done in the late 70's by a band called Mecco. It was actually pretty big then, course i'm kinda frightened I actually remember it too. They did a couple of Sci-Fi based disco tunes, I'm not sure but I think they did one of ESB too.

im just going off an interview they did in a magazine i think it was 3dworld dunno though

have you seen the filmclip?

its got a chick getting really drunk,"smacking" heaps of dudes up, vomiiting in the gutter and then getting it on with another chick

it rocked

-patch

Archived