Home

Vader... work in progress...

sithlord-II

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ye olde "wobbling" thing,... :D

I always enjoyed this, while watching ESB!

But also in ESB you have the first scene in the carbonit chamber, where a Stormie looses his shoulder armor... yesss.

And in ANH of course, the Stormie (Stormtrooper Bob? 'Look Sir, droids!') that bungs his head on the door, as they enter the comm-room, where C3 and R2 are hiding (DeathStar).

Great SW-Moments!

Wups, we're getting a little off-topic, aren't we? :p

(BTW, is "bungs his head" a word anyway? :rolleyes: )

Hello, Fellow Jedi Knight Outcast Players I have been making up some characters that people need to modeled (Skinning seems to outdated any way)also I have a some weapons that need to be modeled. I think if this stuff is all done, the Jedi Knight Outcast Community will be great.

HERE’S MY LIST OF CHARACTER MODELS THAT NEED TO BE DONE.

Character MODELS

Ackbar

Anakin Skywalker -(Ep1, Ep2)

Aurra Sing

Battle Droid

(Ben)Obi-Wan Kenobi -(Ep1, Ep2, Ep4-6)

Bib Fortuna

Boba Fett

Bossk

Boss Nass

Boush

C-3P0 -(Ep1, Ep2)

Captain Panaka

Chewbacca

Count Dooku

Darth Maul

Darth Vader (BEING DONE I KNOW)

Dash Rendar

Dengar

Dr. Evazan

Eeth Koth

Emperor Palpatine

Ewok

Greedo

Han Solo

IG-88

Imperial Royal Guard

Jabba the Hutt

Janga Fett

Jar Jar Binks

Jawa

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Lando Calrissian

Lobot

Luke Skywalker -(Ep4, Ep5, Ep6)

Mace Windu

Mara Jade

Mon Mothma

Plo Koon

Ponda Baba

Prince Xizor

Princess Leia -(Ep4, Ep5, Ep6)

Queen Amidala

Qui-Gon Jinn

Rebel Pilot

Rebel Officer

Saesee Tiin

Scout Troop

Sebulba

Tie Fighter Pilot

Tusken Raider

Watto

Whampa

Yoda

Zuckass

4-LOM

From Jedi Knight Dark Forces II

Gorc

Jerec

Maw (Full Body)

Pic

Qu Rahn

Sariss

Yun

***I know of Course there were characters I missed, but this was the general ones that came to mine.***

oh, you put Lando on your list, but he's already in game! so cancel that!!!

well, i'd be glad if i had all these models of course, but i think this will take month. so let's just hope to see this cool Darth Vader and hopefully Darth Maul soon.

as for a time frame on vader, well the texturemap is underway now, but i'm still holding on for those tools as i have a good idea about how to set the sucker up from looking at the sample textures and using them for an idea about how the models are put together (ie. what limbs and such are solid and where they detach, etc) - the model itself is essentially done and i am in progress of skinning now, there are still a few points that need to be modified for the game. Tools, dammit, need tools!! hehe

hi there

i will be posting some new shots tomorrow nite, not sure exactly when

the facemask texture is nearly complete, i've just been getting used to this new wacom graphire pad, its pretty cool, working quite well

i've done the legs and face thus far, and i have started on the chest for the texture

i'll do up the helmet as well

:)

thought i might drop this in here quickly

it will need some more shading and highlighting, but its coming along, note that the grills for the mouth and under the chin are not textured properly yet, and above the brows will be mostly shaded black and hidden by the helmet/helmut

vader_mask.txt

Wow, very very nice work :)

However, I must note one thing that seems obvious to me... is it just me, or is his "nose" squashed inward too much, if you know what I mean? Like somebody punched him square in the nose... if you compare it to the pics of darth that were posted, it seems fairly obvious to me, but maybe I'm wrong...

dv26.jpg

vader_mask.txt

thank you guys again for the feedback, its helpin me along here, sorry i havent put too many updates on, been pretty busy lately

if i can i will try and make him taller than the regular models but problem with that is collision detection, right? if they let you modify the bounding collision boxes then hey, all is well, but i just have to wait and see

the facemask is coming along, i added some shine to the eyepieces so that they actually look like lenses now, and i should have the grills in place and complete tonite

the full helmet and flange is the next step

Archived