Home

Star Wars Ep II

duder

Guest Supreme Warlord

I can't wait for the movie to come out. It shows the rise of the empire and expecially the clones war. I been wanting to learn more about that. I also want to see how Anakin turned to the Dark Side. Man, one thing i have trouble seeing is that Anakin is in love the the Queen when she has to be like 10 years older!!! She was like 20 in that movie and now is like 30 in there and Anankin is just a freaky below 20. CRAP! oh well. I do also wonder if the Naboo Queen bears Anakin's twin. I heard it was someone named Natasha. Oh well. I cant also wait to see the Jedi Masters of the Jedi Council to fight. They have to be awesome especially mace. I want to see more of Yoda. He is so little and so powerful. hehehe:p Well I JUST WANT TO SEE IT ALL! i wonder if they will do a movie on the Vongs... They have to be cool.

Guest Supreme Warlord

AWWWW CRAP I WANTED TO SEE THE DARNED VONGS!!!!!!!!!!! man... I am leaving my computer to go cry in my room ;) j/k oh well....

Lucas has said that he is not going to make anymore star wars movies after this series.

And I really hope the next two movies will be a blast. Because I found EP 1 a little dissapointing; Star Wars 4,5,6 were made for an older audience...EP 1 was made for a very wide audience, including kids (:gungan: damn you Jar Jar). And Anakin blowing up the controlship was real crappy: he autopilots to the battle (?), then he regains control and.....decides to fly traight into the battleship (?..!) and the he pushes the proton torpedo button while at the same moment magically pointing his launcher towards the power generator that stands in a hangar !!!! :ball:

Well...i thought that sucked

I dont think it's a bad movie 4,5,6 were just better.

And the future looks bright : Anakin turns to the dark side and kills alot of jedi, palpatine takes control of the republic and turns it into the empire :evil5:

Archived