Home

changing look

Young David

Hé,

I kinda noticed the look is changing (would I be blind if I didn't, I guess so). It's going the into right direction. It's looking good, but everything that's made has to be critisized to be improved. I only have two little things tough.

- The background (brown) needs to be a little darker. I think that looks better.

- The forum now has a fixed width ... Wich isn't that nice. I surf at high resolutions and the wider version was nicer to read ... for me.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i really like the banner, but i also like the size wider. But if you made the area wider, the banner wouldn't look right, so you'd have to change the banner too.

I disapper for a weekend and look what happens things start changing....

I like, I agree with yd i surf at high res and the width is a little anoying, but i think that if you can't make it something that everyone can choose what they want it make a good medium!!!

Again i really like the changes.

Well I can go either way with the resolution. I do use 800x600 but I can easly can it. I think sticking with this res. lets people who like 800x600 to come here without have to scroll.

Guest ChrisC3po

We are just trying things out right now. I really do want to get the tables to resize for everyone's resolution though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tie Guy

the lightning is awesome! But.....the fire looks kinda bad. I think it would look best without the firse, but i've never seen it without the fire so i really don't know. Oh well, looks pretty good.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Young David

Well ... If I had my say it would be blue already ... and would look something like this

(YD for senator if you like it ;))

Yup I like that one :)

Archived