Home

Force doesnt work in swamp

Demolisher

There are some points in the swamp level where a couple of swamp troopers are in the water shooting at me. I try to force pull their weapons, push them into the water, and then pick them up with choke, but nothing happens. They shoot me with that squareshaped gun and I die, even when blocking with the lightsaber. Anyone notice this, or is it just me?

I think so, especially in the water because the swamptroopers who are all neckdeep in the water are not affected by me. :D.

Seriously though, what's up with the swamptroopers in the water? Their guns are too strong and they can't be affected by the force easily like stormtroopers

I didn't have any problem at all using the Force in the Swamp level. You just have to make sure you're close enough - the target distance is not that great. I had to wade into the water a way on some occasions to grip a Swamptrooper who was just out of target range. I thought it was great spotting the tops of their helmets...and gripping them straight out of the water...a few bashes into a nearby rock wall...and then swing around and let go to see them fly.

So you can use the Force...you just have to get quite close to them to do so. If they are right in front of you, and the Force has no effect...then I'd say it's a glitch, and you should reload the level from the start. :)

I finished the game last night, but I'll probably go back to the swamp later on. Anyway, when I got close to them, they would kill me with one shot. I guess they were getting back at me for abusing their stormtrooper cousins on the Doomgiver. That was fun pushing them off ledges, pulling their guns away and then choking them after staring at them with their hands up :vader:

Archived