Home

Ewoks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank god! I thought I was the only one! Those little buggers have been stalking me! When I walk down the street, all I hear is the pitter-patter of little feet, ewok babbling and an automatic weapon firing at my head. Either the ewoks are attacking, or we're just sick, sad, sorry people with nothing better to do than sit in a computer chair all day long getting food from a drip...... couldn't be!

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe there could be a forest sequence in MI-5 much like on MI-1 where you look for the treasure, and in one of them, you find an ewok running around (as an easter egg), and you can talk to him, but he just says stuff like "jub jub" and "wiki wiki wiki wiki."

Yet Guybrush continues a conversation with him, much like he does with the dog in the SCUMM Bar in MI1. "woof woof LeChuck?" "grrr, woof bark Monkey Island™"

Guybrush could say stuff like "yowub jubba Largo, newang?" and the ewok could respond "chub-chub wagga wagga Scabb Island™ yowang!"

(I can't believe they actually had Guybrush yell out for JarJar at the end of EMI. There has to be another Monkey Island game! I don't want the last words of Guybrush ringing in my ears to be "JARJAR"! aaaaa!)

:monkey4: - Enchilada Man - :monkey4:

• 3 months later...

I dn't know about ewoks - maby a wooky.

"Look behind you a three headed wooky" No dosn't have the same affect.

And you know how that might work in the game: At the end of SOMI, Gusbrush and LeChuck fight. When Gugbrush is hit by LeChuck he flys up realy high. So what if they fight again and Guybrush flys to Endor.

Originally posted by EnchiladaMan

(I can't believe they actually had Guybrush yell out for JarJar at the end of EMI. There has to be another Monkey Island game! I don't want the last words of Guybrush ringing in my ears to be "JARJAR"! aaaaa!)

:

Could some one fill me on this? I don't have full verison of EMI.

Ewoks?!?! *shudders*

"wikkit wikki, Ewoks?! Eeech eech jub wikkit Ewoks!!":D

Archived