Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The model is quite 1337.5. But I could reccomend cleaving his biceps a bit more. Otherwise, even with motion and 3d accel, he's going to have pyramids on his arms. The rest of it looks superb, curves are wonderful. Armor is extremely accurate. Great work.

well dillinger, those colors were directly sampled from multiple tech pictures of jango's actual jetpack. Also, the colors that appear in the model viewer are not the same when they appear in-game. the lighting in jk2 usually washes out colors a bit, so they have to be made darker in the actually skin images so that they turn out ok in-game. so try not to worry yourself about it until the skin is actually finished.

-Abs

This is a huge thread and I dont have the time/patients to see if the question has been asked/answered.

Is this being done in a format where others can skin it? Because I would love to see a black and grey mandalorian. Or even white and black. Black and gold. Black and red. You get the point.

Other than that, I tip my hat to you. You have true talent and I hope you can land a job doing this professionally.

:fett: 4EVR

The feet are not like those pictures... MD3View uses a freaky perspective view. It screws up the whole model. I wonder why no one ever noticed that the legs were too short... or the arms too long... cuz that''s what MD3View does to the models...at least my model :p

Ok.. new update on model.

*Changed the Holsters.

*Applied the caps (for dismemberment)

This image is to show how the model appears in 3ds Max and not md3view.

Notice the diference in the feet. Also that last picture was out of date. The antenna range finder has also been changed.

screeny.jpg

Yes, we will be doing Boba Fett after Jango is completly finished. Its more than just a skin because Boba and Jango have some polygonal differences, such as the shawl and leg armor disparancies. So Blood will be reworking the Jango model and then ill skin it.

Ive actually already started working on the Boba skin while i wait for blood to finish the conversion work on Jango. Once the conversion is done, blood will tweak the model, while i tweak the skin. once we're both satisfied that its as close to perfect as we can get it, then we'll take a short break and dive into Boba.

-Abs

Hell yeah!!! Boba/Jango Fett in SP would own!!!

Dude, looking at that model and knowing it wont be long till we can play as a mandalorian makes me emotional.

And the fact that you remembered to put in dismemberment points makes me want to cry.

I salute you both...

Archived