Home

How to see/active mod in the SETUP?

Antilles

I never got that to work Antilles. I think its an SDK thing. I could be wrong if you have done it but I never got it to work. I even tried it with some menace mod that tries to install it there but it never worked with that either, so I had to cut it from the folder and paste it in the base directory.

I could not get the menacve thing to work as well. Ah well...no servers with it anyway. But I know there isa way to put stuff in the mod setup. I don't klnow how but it is not an SDK thing. look at rthe first motskyle skin...it's a mod and it appears in your mod folder.

If any of you have Half Life or Q3A, then you should know that with this game coming from that family, to have a game show in the MODS menu, you need to install it to another directory in the GameData directory...

That means you should be able to see the BASE directory, and whatever other folders you have created there. I believe this should work, even do it by copying a file or two that you have placed in you base directory, and see if it makes that Folder name appear in MODS..

Although I am not totally sure what files the game needs to find for it to appear in the MODS menu.

Archived