Home

Another new hope.

Wraith 8

((OOS: hey man... no problem.. you did perfect,... i liked it.. i couldnt have said it better myself :D))

*As the Dark Jedi was to concentraded on Thiris, Corzip jumped of his bike in the air and right at the turret. He activated both his lightsabers and sliced threw the main gun. i tfeel apart and partly exploded.*

Corzip:

Weill... now it certainly is destroyed. Thiris? you ok?

*Some men started to shoot at Corzip. He evaded the shots with his sabers and deflected a couple back at them. Varron ldidnt look very happy at Corzip.*

Corzip:

Did i break your toy?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thiris gets his face out of the snow to see the two jedi facing each other in a confrontation, he sees men crowding around them. Thiris realising his midified blaster is in the sack of the speeder on the other side realised he has to go and get it.

Thiris makes a break as men turn and start shooting, he rolls out of the way and dives through laser blasts. Making a lucky break he dives behidn the mound the speeder chrashed into. He draws the blaster and shoots, 3 shots, 3 kills. The rest of the troops keep firing while back pedalling as Thiris picks them off. He looks over to see the Jedi still in confrontation.

WHen Theroz got the warning from his commander, he immediatly backed away from the planet, but he kept close enough to see what was going on. He knew he had to help. They were out numbered. He had his R2 droid set him down about 1000 yrds from the battle. When he got down, he grabbed the 2 blaster pistols his father had given him and ran to the fight.

OOC:you can do what u want this theroz in the battle.

Varan stood about ten feet away from Corzip. Corzip already had his sabers drawn. Varan gave him an innocent grin and pulled out his own sabers. He then rushed in as fast as he could and attacked. Corzip parried, and after a couple of slashes the four sabers were locked in an overhead catch. Their faces inches from each other, Varan laughed maniacally and kneed Corzip in the groin. Corzip fell backwards, but at the same time Thiris and Theroz took fire onVaran. Rather than kill Corzip Varan turned and reflected all the blasts back at the targets. One blast hit Theroz left hand, destroying the blaster and at the same time leaving the hand with hole right through it. Another blast grazed Thiris's shoulder, rolling him over sideways.

Varan

I'll deal with you two later. He motioned to his troops to stay Leave them for me.

Theroz crawled behind the snowmound Thiris was hiding behind. Varan then turned back to Corzip only to have Corzip nail him in the jaw with a roundhouse. Varan dropped his left saber and went over backwards, but he caught himself and turned his fall into a graceful backflip. Wielding his one saber against Corzip's two, Varan moved ever faster and continued to hold his own. He pushed Corzip back and then lept to his second saber, grabbed it and charged in. The two continued to fight in a stalemate.

Theroz

You alright?

Thiris

Yeah, it's just a flesh wound. What about you?

Theroz

My hand is hurt, but I should be alright. My blaster is going to need some repairs too.

Thiris

Well lets get a transport ship in here and get the hell out of here. Even if Corzip defeats that jedi he won't make it past all those troops and we are severely outnumbered. We'll have to regroup, sorry as I am to admit it.

Thiris called in for a transport and in a matter of moments it was there. They got on board and flew towards the saber battle. Varan appeared to be winning.

Thiris

Corzip! Come one, get onboard!

The troops turned and opened fire on the transport, and at the same time Corzip pushed Varan back in a desperate attempt to escape. Varan was taken offguard and fell backwards leaving Corzip with an opening. He motioned for the ship to lift off and using the force intensified his jump so as to make it inside just as the door closed. They escaped. Varan brushed himself off and holstered his sabers.

Varan

Pack up troops, we've been found out. Gather everything and take it back to main base. No tricks, just get the hell out of here.

Varan began walking towards his fighter when he heard a mercenary talking behind him.

Mercenary

....would have thought that he could have taken him, guess he's not so powerf

Varan quickly drew out his saber and decapitated the mercenary.

Varan

Get to work. Now.

He told the other mercenary. He didn't need to be told twice. Varan then got into his fighter and lifted off. As he breached the atmosphere he knew that Corzip and the others were long gone by now, but Varan felt that he had not seen the last of them.

Pilot

Your ships have been retrieved and are currently on its way back, you can see them out the left.

Corzip

Saboutage

The three look out to see the yt-1300 flying gracefully, then explode.

Theroz looks down at his single blaster he has left, angry for his father has given it to him.

Thiris

Dont worry Theroz, we'll get them back

Arghh...

Thiris grabs his shoulder where the laser had been deflected by the armour but still left a nasty mark.

Thiris

Corzip we had to get us out of there. As soon as you had defeated Varan you would of been open upon by the Slashers.

Thiris goes into the room hes staying in and takes the rest of his armour off. He puts his modified blaster down and disarms it. he looks down at his arm, still burned you can see the course marks left by it and he straps it up in a bandage. Thiris then puts his blaster in his locker and lies down for some rest.

*Corzip sat in the lounge of the freighter. Corzip was frustrated. *

Corzip

I could have had him. how could i be fooled by another Jedi?

i was to arogant. to sure of myself.

*sighs*

Want a drink Theroz? ill get you one.

*Corzip stood up and walked to get some drinks.*

Theroz: Give me somethin strong, my hand hurts a lot.

As Corzip walked away, Theroz looked down at the would in his hand, he know he would be ok, but it hurt, the pain wasnt the problem, it was losing the blaster. His dad had built both of them, and they were the best a man could have. He could do just about anything with them.

Theroz: We have to get this bantha Fodder Dark Jedi, he has to be stopped, but i have a question, what have I gotten myself into? I want to become famous, and be part of something, but i dont wanna die too quick.

Theroz knew this wasnt gonna be easy, whatever they were doing, but he knew he could handle it.

Back at the base, Varan walked through the halls of his headquarters. He went into his private quarters, and closing the door, walked over to the wall. He focused hard, and using the force spun the entire wall 90 degrees. He walked into the passageway and closed the wall behind him. The path was dark and uneven, but Varan knew the way. He finally reached another wall after about half an hour, and slid his hand along the surface. He found a hole, hidden by a hologram of a wall, and reached in. pulling a lever, the wal rose up about three feet. Varan crawled in and the wall closed. This room was his secret; no one else knew about it. It was where he would hide if the base were ever found; it even had a private ship if he needed to evacuate. But he wasn't here to evacuate, he was here for answers. Sitting in a trance against a wall was his master, Derun. Derun was a human as well, with long dark hair that was streaked with grey. His eyes were black, and his skin was so pale it was almost luminous.

Varan

Master, he escaped. How? You told me that this would work. You told me that if I lured him to Hoth I could destroy him! I'm supposed to be the greatest! I am the greatest!

In a fit of rage varan drew one of his sabers and rushed Derun. when he was about to decapitate him, Derun's eyes opened and Varan flew backwards. Varan hit the wall and was pinned there, he could not move.

Derun

You are such a simple creature. He did not die because it is not time. I did not allow you to kill him. While you are great, Varan, you are not the greatest. You will never be the greatest. All the way from here, I slowed your movements so that he would not be slain. I made your limbs heavier than normal, more clumsy. I pulled at you with the force. I am surprised that you survived. You may yet kill him, but not till all is prepared. Derun's eyes narrow But the next time you cross me I will destroy you and finish Corzip on my own if I must.

Derun's voice echoed in the chamber, and as he finished his short speech he fell yet again into a trance and Varan slid down the wall. Varan walked over to his lightsaber, picked it up off the floor, and swore to himself that one day he would kill Derun as well. Varan made a quick bow, gritting his teeth all the while, and left the chamber.

*Corzip gave Theroz some corellian Ale. he sat down beside him. he looked at the man. he felled that he was bothered with somethings. and his hand hurted also.*

give me your hand Theroz.

*Theroz gave his hand to Corzip and Corzip put his own on it. he let the force flow threw the hand and healed it.

Theroz felt his hand much better...

he thanked Corzip for it.*

Now.. tell me what is bothering you?

Theroz looked at corzip, he didnt know him all that well, but for some reason he trusted him.

Theroz: Its my dad, i was young when he passed, he was killed in an accident in a mine on kessel. He was a supervisor, and the workers revolted and he was killed. I never saw him that much, and all i have to remember him by is my watch, and the 2, well one blaster that he had made and given to me. Look at this one, they have some amazing craftsmanship. He prided himself in his work. With only one left, it feels like part of him is leaving with it. I must get it back. That dark jedi must have it, and ill kill him myself to get it back. and by the way, what exactly am i getting myself into?

I know how you feel Theloz. i lost my mom and dad to 2 evil sith warriors. the onle thing i have left of them is my education in the force.

*Corzip was off his story for a minute. he felt a disturbance in the force. it was far away. on Hoth.*

Anyway. we werent going to Hoth to kill that Dark Jedi. we were going there to capture some of the coruscant slashers im bounty hunting. so were now going back to the crimson base and rethink our aproach/

*elsewhere on Hoth*

Two figures laid in wait, with a trap carefully set and baited. The dead tauntaun stunk like the abyss. But it was just that kind of smell that attracted wampas...

Even in her heavy jacket, Ma-Real still shivered. Both from the cold and the smell. She felt like retching just being within fifty yards. It was that bad. It didn't help that her android companion was completely unaffected by it.

"Well, C-Drive? When are those stupid creatures going to show up?"

Her companion looked at her with a little surprise and amusement at her irriation. "Whenever they smell it, I guess. I can't claim to be an expert on wampas."

"Well you'd think they would've bloody smelled it already! It stinks like hell!" Ma-Real groaned.

"Really? I couldn't smell it at all."

Ma-Real hit him. "That's because you can turn your smell receptors off. Us lowly humans don't have that advantage. Bet you aren't cold, either."

C-Drive only grinned. "Hey, I don't even have to be here. It was your clan that owed a debt to these Slasher people. I---" He froze.

"Well why would they want to hunt wampas any----C? What's wrong?"

C-Drive was expressionless. "Turn around. Now."

Ma-Real did so, and was confronted with a giant white creature emerging from the light snow. Swinging claws at her.

C-Drive and Ma-Real fired at the same time. The creature lurched, and roared. The two unleashed a second salvo, and it toppled over, dead.

"A...wampa?"

"Yes..." C-Drive said slowly. "A now very dead wampa."

"****." Ma-Real kicked the creature. "Couldn't you have set for stun?"

"If I had, you might have been dead," C-Drive observed amusedly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, and thanks," Ma-Real said. "Next one, we stun. And when we get back, I'm killing my clan superiors for letting me get sent on such a stupid mission."

"Didn't you agree to it?" C-Drive asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I didn't know we were gonna be stuck out in freezing cold attempting to capture giant killer Abominable Snowmen. I thought it would be some simple freebie capture or similar bounty hunting job. But I sure didn't see this anywhere in the job description under 'bounty hunter'. What are you looking at now??"

C-Drive fired a salvo of stunbolts into the drift behind her. An invisibly white wampa slumped out of the concealing snow.

"What in..."

"I set for stun," C-Drive said helpfully.

Theroz looked at corzip and said:

Theroz: Listen, I like credits just as much as the next guy, and ill help you with your bounty hunting thing, but I MUST get that blaster back. Its my life force. I need it, plus, with it, i can help u even more. I dont really care all that much about the money, if you dont want to give me that much, thats fine, but I want my blaster back, then i just wanna make a name for myself, my family is all a bunch of mine runners, thats not what i want with my life. I want something i can be proud of, some that when people hear the name Theroz Sesteer, they bow in fear or honor. I want to be the next hero of the universe, or if thats too much to ask, maybe just a really respected man.

The last sentence makes theroz chuckle slightly, as he thinks about how easily he will settle for simple respect.

Thiris

You wont get anywhere with that attitude

*Thiris walks down and sits next to him*

Going out like that, thinking you just want to make a name for yourself. It gets you no where. Youll just end up dead trying to do some heroic act, you have to keep focused, keep clear on the objective. Otherwise like i said... you will end up dead... fast.

*Thiris stands up but turns to theroz*

Whats better? Being a hero and being dead, or being alive and be able to tell the story of how you helped out for generations.

*Corzip looks at theloz. he puts a hand on his shoulder.*

listen up. i was a nobody in the world who wanted to kick some serious Dark Jedi Ass. and i was so focussed at being recgnized that it almost got me killed. 10 times. when you get out of such situations, with luck, you learn to appreaciate the normal life around you. i didnt start the bounty hunting for the glory. i did to preserve my way of living the way of the jedi. i do cause then i can raise some money to get my jedi job on the road. and what way to get paid for, when pajid for to get criminals. now i know the Hutts ar gansters aswell.. but they dont bother me.

*Corzip let some force flow threw Theloz to calm him down*

I thank you for coming and warning us for t dangers, and im happy you will join us. now ... if we would have some spare blaster parts on board i think i might be able to repair your blaster. ok?

Theloz: Yeah, you guys are right, i need to just stay alive. But I am here to help you, and if I get my other blaster back, i will be able to help you more then you know. I am expert with those blasters. I can do anything with them, anything you can dream up, i will try, and usually be able to do. Any way, what is our next move?

well first if you dont mind.. i would like to get back to my own fighter. Thiris. i think you should get a crew on board this ship and go with me.get 2 more fighters for cover. ill be the third in that group.

So lets all go to naboo. and round up the remaining group there.

Theloz: Ok Corzip, ill be one of the fighters if thats ok, then we only need to get one more. Now what though? Are we gonna go after the slicers? Or after that damned dark jedi? I want my blaster back, but im with your decision either way.

Thiris looks up

"its slashers not slicers!"

I will be able to get another pilot, i will have the crew awaiting when we arrive.

The 3rd pilot will be flying my A-Wing, once the operation is complete then the pilot will fly back the transport and i will take my A-Wing back.

Your call Corzip, where should we go?

((OOS: jumping ahead in time and hyperspace :D))

((OOS: are you gonna fly the freighter or a fighter Thiris??))

*They arived at the main CM base. Thiris gave the orders and showed Corzip his fighter. he jumped in and checked his systems. it looked like the CM's had upgraded his fighter a bit. this was good. he took of into space t meet up with Theloz and Thiris and the other CM's joining them on a mission to Naboo.*

*back on Hoth, Ma'Real (ya I know I spelled it Ma-Real before, but I was wrong :p) and C-Drive had sucessfully brought several live wampas unconscious back to Slasher headquarters...*

((OOS: Would the person who is RPing the Slashers pls raise your hand...:D))

Archived