Home

I Think I'm Back Again

elTee

Hello. Nothing really seems to be happening on mojo at the moment. Oh well. Soon enough, anyway, LucasTones will return with its revised restrictions on the sending of operator logos (its long and confusing - the upshot is that if you don't live in the UK then you could be screwed) and the DWEC site will grace you all with its presence. Happy days ahead, then.

(Sunday Monday Happy Days!

Tuesday Wednesday Happy Days!

Thursday Friday Happy Days!

Saturday!

What a day!

Groovin' all week with you!

These days are ah-ah-ours!

Happy and free!

--Oh happy day--

etc etc etc.)

Yeah, its safe to say that things are gonna be good. I also managed to have somewhat of a conversation with the worlds best author, James F. David (Footprints of Thunder, Fragments, Ship of the Damned and Before the Cradle Falls) - he's sending me his autograph! Yeah baby - GOAL!!!!

So, anyway, I read that thing on mojo about Lucas Legal - no-ones dared to say thier name for ages. I hope they don't find the MIE - its being worked upon (its actually at about 5% completion for Melee Island) Its currently hidden in a glass case inside a lead case with a radioactive source around it behind some laser sensor gun turrets in a secret military bunker 5 miles under sea level on the moon, so it should be ok. But you never know...

Oh yeah - I'm back for real this time - that courseworks dead and buried. Only 5 weeks until exams though. Bugger......

Oh, right.

Daniel

Wishart

Entertainment

Company

OR

D W E C

a i n o

n s t m

i h e p

e a r a

l r t n

t a i y

n

m

e

n

t

If you prefer it like that.

Its not, of course, a company - its me. You'll see what I'm about in a few weeks. You don't need to get excited.

Archived