120 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Saber Color

• Red
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Purple

I prefer yellow saber, then orange, then green, and maybe blue every once in awhile. I want a better green saber, the green saber blade looks really bright and big, i wish it was a bit darker and more like the blue saber, also a white/silver saber would be kickass + a dark purple and light blue sabers.

Though I use orange in SP, just because it fits better with the continuity, as I see it. ; )

The thing with the Black Lightsaber is this. The Lightsaber is suppose to give off light. Black doesnt give off light so if one does go ahead its just gonna be a black stick on a handle

Mention you like black sabers and you always get somebody complaining that it's unrealistic. Well my idea of a black saber has a white core, and gives off white light, but the blade itself is black. It's no more "painted stick" than the sabers in the movies (which give off white light in ANH btw, regardless of blade color).

Personally I think the "colored glow" in JK2 looks kind of cheesy, but that's probably just me. In team games it helps distinguish the team color a bit, but otherwise I'd rather have it a white glow, like it was in JK/MotS. Once I figure out how to change the glow color, it's all good. ; )

Open up the console (shift tilde) and then type devmapall (to enable cheats), then type

Sabercolor <colorname>

(where colorname is the one you want to use:

orange

red

blue

green

yellow

blue

purple)

That reminds me, the "purple" saber in JK is really pink, oh well...

I am just curious about one thing... which fulfills the sith personality? Red or Purple light sabers? I personally see Red as Anger and Purple as evil... more dark... I think deception. Hell I don't know...

If I were a jedi I would be working on a Light Saber that had the same effect as Untraviolet or a black light... hehe I think that would be a cool looking saber with everything else white glowing.

Archived