Home

What skin do you use?

Silent Wolf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love using the Phantom Knight skin DigitalVapor made with the blue sabre.

The blue and green ones are the best ones to use mainly because they are the best complimenting colours to red sabres. I like to colour co-ordinate the two sabres involved to make the duels prettier :)

I really wish the enemy used blue or green so I could use the red as the red sabre looks so awesome. The PKnight Kyle skin has red on it so the red sabre is best as it matches the skin :D hehe

I use the Default Kyle Skin with a Red Saber

... he still seems more like a merc then a jedi, so I am liking the Jedi character with the green saber now. I like both taunts. I am a Jedi, not sith.

I am still not sure which to use full time.

gran w/ green saber.

in jki i would pick a female skin 100% of the time, but the ones in jkii... ugh... :D

i am going with the thery that the gran skin is female;) how can you tell anyway? udders? :D

btw i thouht that grans were not like cows but goats but hey.......:cool:

have to lookinto this obiwan skin... al mc.d made some of my fav skins in jki:)

edit: anybody know if you can use the jedif model in MP? did not work when i tryed it.

I just use the tavion skin... Lightsaber is pretty random... though I prefer blue tavion and blue saber since I'm used to running from the blue side to the red on ctf :)

I long for a decent Sariss skin that looks like the one from JK and a yellow saber to go with.

On servers without new skins, I use the shadowtrooper because he looks really cool. Otherwise, if I find a server with skins, I use the dark kyle skin because he looks cooler and I think Jedis should be these guys in cool black outfits :D. Also, I use a purple lightsaber with both.

I personnally used the jedi skin untill a little while ago, now i use the headless kyle skin. It's just funny, running around with a guy with no head. So if you ever run up against a guy saying "the headless horseman will get you", that's probably me.

Archived