Home

If a Vader model was released, what would his taunt be?

enDless_Deliriu

What would Vader's Taunt be?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What would Vader's Taunt be?

• All too easy!
    • I find your lack of faith disturbing!
    • Hey, you there!
    • You don\'t know the power of the dark side!
    • Give yourself to the dark side!
    • I am your father.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOTALLY... I am your father. Its a vaderism and in a game context it is rich in humor.... (Whos your daddy?)

Some friends of mine used to always say such and such was their father or their dad when it was something really good. In example, "Peter Frampton is totally my dad" Or "This cheese sandwich is my dad."

Nice catches grandmasterlee and HBK. Those are great. Heh, it should possibly be "Obi Wan has taught you well." It'd be funny even if your character had nothing to do with Obi. Vader has the most versitile option for tauting obviously heh (from my perspective).

Jesus, get a sense of humor.

Remember the emotion or the way you say things isnt displayed in text unless you write it with the obvious tags off

[sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

or along those lines so everyone knows what you mean.

Even a smilie helps alot.

Originally posted by enDless_Deliriu

Well ,what would you wantthe Dark Lord of the Sith's taunt to be?

Who's your daddy? As in the pic someone here has, which I swiped to send to friends BTW.

vader3.jpg

But really, 'Don't make me destroy you' was probbaly the saying of vader I remember the most.

Actually we also want another one so we can get a two level effect with a path right down the middle.

hmmm.. a knight of Ni model.. hmm... *gets ideas*

Anyway, a Vader model should have a constant breathing sound methinks hehe. Along with the occasional taunt. (I find your lack of faith disturbing would be nice for example)

ok well, we are talking about the taunt, is the model made yet? and if so where is it? i have been waiting for the vader skin. I just wish they could find a way to give the skin a cape of wear a robe. Vader will look goofy with luke's body style. :)

Archived