Home

we want expansion pack

{xg}darthVADER

i am trying to get names of people who want an expansion pack

for starwars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast

there wil be no aplications i'll send this list of people who want it to lucasarts

(reason for xp)

there are screenshot of levels on lucasarts.com and those levels are not in the game and some effect are not as good as they look in the screens ect. like the force push in the screens you see lots more blue mist and in the original game not as much and a better saber game play and a way to comand the saber lock =]

so al i'm saying i and maybe more people want an expansion pack with these topics in it so who wants it?????????????

Guest Forceflow

Mhm, I dunno if I really want an expansion. I mean if it's anything like the EF expansion they might as well save the trouble and start doing a sequel right away.

Prob is, what I really WANT in a sequel is so much they would most likely need to redo the whole game.

WE most definately need an expansion pack, though it is a lil early to be asking for one. Give the poor guys over at Raven a break. But we do need one. I agree that we need more maps, and new skins, and, quite possibly, a screen to customize your blade color and lightsaber handle. That would be awesome!! If theres anyone who can do it, its Raven.:atat:

Guest Forceflow

That doesn't neccessarily help. LA knew the XWA community DESPERATELY wanted an expansion. Well, we never saw one :(

Archived