Home

New smileys!

Mitth'raw'nuruodo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Yeah, it kinda took me a while to figure that out... Sorry Gamma, but it's kinda unreconizable :(

First off....rommel..hehehehe...Gamma didn't make one, Second...you guys can't tell mines a Mon Cal? :( *walks away in shame*

BTW I think the EVE-9D9 should be added! :)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kvan

First off....rommel..hehehehe...Gamma didn't make one, Second...you guys can't tell mines a Mon Cal? :( *walks away in shame*

BTW I think the EVE-9D9 should be added! :)

We were talking about Thrawn's smiley, your is really good.

Guest Thrawn

MY smiley?! Alright, I'll admit that my Mon Cal isn't very good, but listen to THIS! Kvan's is a MODIFIED version of MY Mon Cal! At least that's what he told me earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong Kvan. I know that the Mon Cal was beaten down by Kvan's modified version, but check out my ghost-Obi-Wan! He is REALLY COOL! don't you think?

BTW No moding my ghost Kvan! :D I like it the way it is!

Originally posted by Thrawn

MY smiley?! Alright, I'll admit that my Mon Cal isn't very good, but listen to THIS! Kvan's is a MODIFIED version of MY Mon Cal! At least that's what he told me earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong Kvan. I know that the Mon Cal was beaten down by Kvan's modified version, but check out my ghost-Obi-Wan! He is REALLY COOL! don't you think?

BTW No moding my ghost Kvan! :D I like it the way it is!

Well I started from yours thrawn (like I said earlier in this post :D), but it soon turned into something that looks totally different(different colors, different shape).

Yours is still good though! Like you told me on AIM, yours looks more like a "smilie" were as mine does not.

Guest Thrawn

Alright, here's my idea: I take that new, better form of the Mon Cal smiley and make it blink, since that makes the smileys better. Then we BOTH post it and say we created it TOGETHER, after all, we did. . . :D Well?

Alright, here's my idea: I take that new, better form of the Mon Cal smiley and make it blink, since that makes the smileys better. Then we BOTH post it and say we created it TOGETHER, after all, we did. . . :D Well?

No, You created your own already, plus I already know how to make mine blink. Thanks for the offer though :)

Guest Thrawn

Alright, I guess you did more work on the good one than I did. . . :) I'm gonna delete my Mon Cal though, because it sucks.

BTW Next time please don't ask me to make a smiley if you're gonna make a better one! :D

Alright, I guess you did more work on the good one than I did. . . :) I'm gonna delete my Mon Cal though, because it sucks.

BTW Next time please don't ask me to make a smiley if you're gonna make a better one! :D

No it doesn't suck! Do you remember the other Mon Cal I showed you? Now compare that one to mine....Its all about different styles! You have yours, I have mine, and YD has his!

And I made a new one after I asked you because I felt that the Mon Cal should look different from what you had. :)

Guest Boba Rhett

Because I'm lazy, :D I haven't reinstalled Flash yet and I need to find were the hell I put psp.

I also want to fix that arm on Rheoda. "Yoda Rhett"; The bottom part of it doesn't move enough.

Archived