Home

AotC Commercials!

DashRendar

Well I wouldn't be surprised if I'm way out of date on this one but I just saw the new AotC Commercials!

And let me tell you they are pure guniess(sp? as you can see I'm not one ;))!

Well they show one character in each, so far I've seen R2-D2, Anakin, and Jango...Anakin's is so far the sweetest.

So is this actually new to any of you?

And FOX (for all of those in America) is showing 5,6, and 1 on each of these coming Thursday, and they will of course be showing AotC footage and behind the scenes while showing the movies. My Thursday just got booked.

If you don't wanna know what the Anakin Commercial Shows, don't read on...

At the very beginning it says "Twin-Engine Speeder" and then it shows a scene of Anakin pulling a Twin-Engine Speeder out of a well it looks sorta like a parking garage. Well anyway, after that it says "Swoop Bike" and shows him Speeding through a desert planet (Most likely Tatooine) on a Swoop. Then it says "Crystal Sabers" and shows him fighting, most likely Obi-Wan but it has a red blade so maybe not, with TWO Sabers, and it looks purely awesome. Then it says "Career" that fades away and it then says "The Chosen One" and a few fighting scenes-one on tatooine, and I think another in a Trade Fed Droid Factory-from the movie and it ends.

The R2-D2 one is pretty cool, too...it shows him with anti-grav boosters...and the Jango Fett one shows Obi-Wan in his Jedi Starfighter (or was it Anakin...o well I think it was Obi-Wan)...they are all awesome...

Archived