Home

Does anyone feel sorry for them?

Pseudonym

Does anyone feel sorry for the Stormtroopers after you kill them?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone feel sorry for the Stormtroopers after you kill them?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I use force pull on their guns and let them live.

I was listening to some of them talk about how they wanted to become pilots, and then I jump down from the ceiling, slice 'em up, and destroy their dreams.

They join the military so they can go places and improve their lives, but hundreds of them end up being killed by one Jedi. And what about their families? Don't some of them have families? Do the soldiers get a proper burial when they die?

And what kind of training do they go through? Most of them seem incompetent. Does the Empire just give them a uniform and a gun and send them out, or what?

I bet if they were trained properly and believed in what they do, they wouldn't die so much; like the Rebels.

Hell no! They are STUPID! I hear them chatting away at each other like nice polite normal human beings, but as soon as I show my face the scream "BANZAI" and run for the nearest ledge and throw themselves to their doom.

Is this the behavior of normal rational human beings? No it's not and you are doing them a favor as in most cases they have no ledge.

OOO

Originally posted by Grets Sirob

You really need to stop thinking about this so much. If they were smart, they wouldn't be stormtroopers. Just have fun killing them. hehe. Think I'll go kill some more!

right, because anyone who isnt smart at all always joins the millitary right...its not a second option for money or anything is it

Dudes, i've got the perfect solution to this ****. Sure you gotta kill the storm troopers, they work for "the man" and I know they aren't gonna cause you no harm but what if the guy that you let live goes out the next day and shoots han solo or some other poor "no force" sucker? Then you'd feel like ****, wouldn't you? So here's the deal. You kill them, but whenever possible you toss them on those electrical fields that burn the body up. No body, no nasty funeral expenses for the family. They can vacuum up what's left of him and put it in a nice shiny bucket and have an interesting conversation piece for the fireplace.

Better yet, if you've got the skill hack off an arm or something. They pass out from loss of blood, when they wake up they're in some nice imperial hospital with all the cute nurses, and get to retire from the military. Then they collect workplace accident insurance. You ever see those accident insurance rates? It's like 10 times the cash if you lose a limb rather than die. You cutting off his hand could be the best thing that ever happened to him. But if you just pull the gun from his hands, well, do you think that tomorrow when he has his gun trained on one of those cute ewok's from episode 6 that he'll think of the ewok's pension options? Not likely.

Can't believe how friviously you discuss the fates of these poor guys...Stormtroopers have feelings too, you know! :(

Ode to a Stormtrooper

Hey, you there!

What we count in numbers we lack in wit.

Hey, you there!

I take orders from an imperial git.

Hey, you there!

I can't shot for ****.

Hey, you there!

Is there a bottom to this pit?

Jubatus

Jubatus! You legend!

Remind me to be extra "kind" to my little Stormie minions when next they miss their target! After all, its the officers who should be responsible for proper training. Maybe I will fry the life out of one of those brown\grey dressed pansies the next time he smart-mouths an inocent stormie who is only trying to earn a crust...

VOTE DARTH SLAYNE!! I'll take care of my minions in white! I "promise"!

The stormtroopers are stupid.

Once I pulled the gun out of ones hands. He raised his hands and surrendered. I was going to let him live, but as I passed him he pulled a gun from the ground and started shooting at me. He didn't even bothered to let me pass and shoot me in the back.

I de-ignited my saber and pushed him to death he he.

Although I have a habit of gripping and pushing them in deep big black holes and even after the die I push their bodies down and slashing their bodies although they are dead. They are after all not human... in other words, worse than droids like C3P0

So I reccomand stick to the old sadistic methods and enjoy killing them...

Being a stormtrooper is a hard and unthankful job.

Ask "Stormy" if you want. :D

Digital_Ronin

:tied:

Stormys first day (part I):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43263

Stormys first day (part II):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43707

Stormys first day (part III):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44465

Stormys first day (part IV):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44799

Stormys first day (part V):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45759

Stormys first day (part VI):

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46815

• 2 weeks later...

The memory of those stormtrooper should never been forgotten. I remember stormtrooper #52 being blown away by a thermal detonator, or stormtrooper #576 choked to death......aaahhhh you don`t meet many people like them.....

Ps. I confirm that those pictures are genius.....

I used to slaughter them like there's no tomorrow. Mostly because they frustrated the hell out of me on the first two missions.

Then I decided to be a good little Jedi and stopped. If they surrender or run after a Force Pull or a brief Choke - fine, I let them live. If they rearm themselves, all bets are off - we're now playing "how many pieces can you chop up a trooper into".

BTW if anyone's interested in a very good account of what it's like to become and to be a stormtrooper, find the Star Wars Tales comic issue with the "Trooper" story in it. Really good stuff, some parts actually made my skin crawl.

Archived