Home

Vader model

sithlord-II

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am liking this model mucho. Um... I have been working on a skin for him. It is just the normal basic vader but it just done more how I would like teh skinning to be done. It uses your skin as a base sithlord (altho completely redone on top... just I used your skin to get everything right on teh texture etc) And so I will pimp what I have here... but if you want me stop making this skin it is ok.

darth-pimp.jpg

arCo

well he is actually pretty much all done. I am going to call it a touch up of what sithlord did as it does use his skin as a base. I think i am allowed to release it so once i get some good spec maps done etc I probly will.

vader-fin.jpg

Sith, absolutely incredible!

Sorry I complained about smushing the head a little. It looks fine in game, and I love it! This post will contain no criticism at all, because you've done a helluva job!

The cape issue does not appear to be a problem. Sure, it would be nice to see some really cool fabric movements in the cape, but leaving it as is, even in all the rolls and somersaults, the cape does not seem to be a distraction, and in fact looks excellent 95% of the time.

Using the JKII patch, I love to play in character with Vader. I like to scare the pants off of the newbies by just walking into a room in Vader splendor, and then igniting my saber as I walk. Really looks intimidating!

I thought the use of the taunts in replace of pain would seem a little redundant, but with the JKII patch, actually taking a light hit is a little more rare, and the taunts come in nicely spaced out. Good sound work!

Beautiful job, Sith. I'm glad to have this model in my arsenal. :)

Archived