Home

800 Droids a marching

darthfergie

Guest rebelkiller
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yeah, it would be almost impossible if they had to build houses, good thing they don't.

i did not know u didnt have to build houses

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

It changes every 50 posts, and when you get to 1000 you get whatever rank you want. But don't go and spam to get there, it doesn't matter all that much.

Guest Admiral Odin

it changes every 50 posts.

back on subject. It makes sense. Droids don't need to sleep or need a house so why build one for a droid army.

Guest Destroyer Droid

Might as well take some glory :)

I was the one who asked the Destroyer Droid and ATAT question in one of the first replys to this thread.

When i heard that Trade federation Could control 800 Droids in the single player campaigm I immediately pictured a campaign were you control 800 droids ALREADY BUILT in such a battle like On episode 1 as your first campaign mission with no villagers just a big ass army you had to crush the Gungans with. Having to build up an 800 strength army from scratch is pointless it would take so long. I dont think anyone else has thaught of the 800 droid issue in this perspective but this way is more logical to me. And yes TF get a no house bonus like the infamous Huns of AOk but unlike them get a fairly reduced gathering rate of Carbon (wood).

Originally posted by Admiral Odin

I would grab like 799 droids (of some kind) 1 sith and convert enemy workers.

just remember that unlike starcraft, enemy workers you convert can only build your own buildings and not enemy buildings. that would be a good strategy to hamper your opponent's economy management but in that stage where you have 799 troops, it won't help much more than that...

Guest trade fed fred
Originally posted by darthfergie

Fortress units can be upgraded to a better unit, Destroyer Droid (8/22). Destroyer Droids get a shield as part of that upgrade. The AT-AT (Assault Mech) costs 200 Food and 250 Nova as of this writing, but all costs are subject to change without notice.

SHIELDS!!!!!

Do the sheilds show up or is it just an armor upgrade?

Guest Tie Guy

Thanks Rom,

Or were you talking about actual graphics in the game. I don't think there will be a shield animations, although it would be cool. Otherwise, just look at rommel's pic.

Archived