Home

800 Droids a marching

darthfergie

Formations are extremely close to the implementation in AOK, darthfergie (8/21). The Trade Federation can have 800 droids at your control in single-player campaign mode. In standard and multiplayer modes, 200 is the limit for all civs. I hope I cleared that up.

NEW INFO!!!!!!!!!! FROM GABER!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortress units can be upgraded to a better unit, Destroyer Droid (8/22). Destroyer Droids get a shield as part of that upgrade. The AT-AT (Assault Mech) costs 200 Food and 250 Nova as of this writing, but all costs are subject to change without notice.

SHIELDS!!!!!

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by Kvan

*sniff* I wish the TF would have more units in Multiplayer. Maybe not 800 units but more then the rest:(

Actually that'd be a good idea, instead of the TF having a civ bonous, they get a *slightly* higher pop limit.

Guest crazy_dog

I thought the Galactic Empire has a bigger military force than the Trade Fed, as do the Ganguns. I mean Darth Sidios is really Palpatine, so the Empire should get at least as many units. As for the Ganguns, come on, the Trade Fed coudn't have given up all their forces. :rolleyes: Hmmm... :rolleyes: , maybe there is a cheat to get more units.

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by crazy_dog

Is there an AoK cheat to get over the unit limit.

There is one way to get over the pop limit. It was by having monks convert units to your side.

Guest Gamma732

Just because someone can make 800 units doesn't mean it will necissarially be easy to make that many. Also, how would having that many units moving around at once effect the game's performance?

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

no doubt they will. and imagine what 800 units cost on resources. what if those units are just as easily destroyed ? you'll end up with a bit of a problem if a well-prepared army takes out yours with ease and then marches into your largely unprotected base.

I don't know about "with ease" they probably don't have alot of tech upgrades for the troopers (besides Droidekas)

No matter what 800...oh crap Droidekas ADVANCEING ON YOUR BASE!!!!!:eek:

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, your armies are almost never marching on each other, it's always one attacking the others base/forward base. But they should be smart enough to counter attack........should.

Archived