Home

800 Droids a marching

darthfergie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, you can have so many workers that you can never run low on anything AND have a huge army.

Also, while you are attacking just keep making alot of troops. Even if you reach your pop limit, they will die soon, and then when you get back you have another army ready, allbeit not as large as the first.

Guest Tie Guy

you know how much that would cost?

I think the idea is to have like 150 workers 600 troops and like 50 mechs. They give you all those units so you can have a hoarde of troops, not mech, that would take way to long and be way to expensive.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

Remeber Gaber said Villies are very week compired to AoK.:saberr:

I can understand that, seeing as they are droids. It would be hard to see a 3po doing any dameage at all. then again, it would be cool to see an astromech shoot a little bolt of lightning. :D

Guest Admiral Odin

A little off topic but if any one played RA1 a map called the Hills of Eyes. Civs were given weapons and could massacure you. (I bring this up because your talking of going into battle with villies)

Anyways, I love it when somebody gets mostly villagers and I get my army and some monks (I have more villagers plus a good army and my oppenet is screwed) with 800 pop limit

I would grab like 799 droids (of some kind) 1 sith and convert enemy workers.

Guest Tie Guy

Gaber did :D He said that you could get up to 800 units for the TF in the campaign, so i'm thinking that he's probably not lying, and you really can get 800 droids.

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

i don't know kvan, but i'm pretty sure in multiplayer there are some bonuses for the TF. i'm sure they thought about this long before coming out with the right decision. nonetheless, if i'm playing against the TF in sp, that's pretty scary...

Actually, the TF's bonus is to be able to build units w/o needing houses.

Archived