Home

*Can you say "SPOILERS"? I knew you could!* Episode 2 Toys

Nebelwerfer_

Yup, I collect....I've gotten most of the ones I wanted from the initial 27 basic figures, aside from Dooku, Yoda, Royal Guard, Taun We, Luminara, and Geonosian Warrior. Can't find those anywhere. So far I've picked up:

Zam Wesell

Saesee Tiin

Plo Koon

Kit Fisto

Padme

Anakin (Hangar Duel)

Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)

C-3PO

R2-D2

Red Clonetrooper

Jar Jar (Gungan Senator)

Dexter Jettster

Super Battle Droid

Nikto

Tusken Female w/child

$7.99 is too expensive at any rate, I get most of mine for $5.88 at Wal-Mart.

Check out http://www.rebelscum.com/sagafigures.asp for pics of the AOTC figs (spoilers abound so beware).

I collect Lego too, SW and otherwise :)

I've already got the Lego Jedi Starfighter that came out a while ago...right now I'm concentrating on the Hasbro 3.75" figure line, then I'll buy more AOTC Legos. I really want the Lego Republic Gunship and the new Lego Slave I, but at $90 and $50 apiece...ouch.

Don't worry Boba Rhett, as soon as the "scalper craze" dies down stores will be overflowing with the figs that are currently hard to find. The other day there were 500+(!) simultaneous auctions for Dooku on eBay. Lousy scalpers.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The Deluxe Dooku or the standard one that says Darth Tyranus on it? We mean the standard one.

We want this one. :)

If your are talking about the standard one... mind pickng me up one? :rhett:

Actually the basic fig is the one that says Count Dooku, the deluxe fig with "crappy gimmick flipping action" says Darth Tyrannus on the card ;)

Originally posted by Forhekset

Yup, I collect....I've gotten most of the ones I wanted from the initial 27 basic figures, aside from Dooku, Yoda, Royal Guard, Taun We, Luminara, and Geonosian Warrior. Can't find those anywhere. So far I've picked up:

Zam Wesell

Saesee Tiin

Plo Koon

Kit Fisto

Padme

Anakin (Hangar Duel)

Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)

C-3PO

R2-D2

Red Clonetrooper

Jar Jar (Gungan Senator)

Dexter Jettster

Super Battle Droid

Nikto

Tusken Female w/child

$7.99 is too expensive at any rate, I get most of mine for $5.88 at Wal-Mart.

Check out http://www.rebelscum.com/sagafigures.asp for pics of the AOTC figs (spoilers abound so beware).

u shud come to england, the ones u need are like the only ones we have :(

i cant find dooku

Ain't that the truth Dak't?

I'm from California and I've seen like a million apprentice darth mauls, But I haven't even seen the Anikin with 2 sabers figure yet.

PS

Everyone, Don't give into the temptation to open up the figures!

I got weak and opened up my delux darth tryanus figure... heheh, look at him flip... :D

Originally posted by Nebelwerfer_

Ain't that the truth Dak't?

I'm from California and I've seen like a million apprentice darth mauls, But I haven't even seen the Anikin with 2 sabers figure yet.

PS

Everyone, Don't give into the temptation to open up the figures!

I got weak and opened up my delux darth tryanus figure... heheh, look at him flip... :D

I open everything I buy :)

Archived