Home

Stuck at Cairn Reactor Spinning Core

Chiles4

I've made it to the second "room" with the Cairn spinning reactor core but not the third. Can't find any way to pass through the barriers like I did from the 1st to 2nd area. What am I missing?

I've tried all sorts of suicidal things - none worked!

Originally posted by Chiles4

Dam, that was easy! Don't know how I missed it. Looking back I think they should have made it more "puzzling".

I think it is reasonable design - you have access areas, and other areas you just have to be careful about. There are plenty of good puzzle places ... and some trickier places (you'll be hitting some soon ...)

Mike

Could you be a little more specific cause the hints are not helping me. How do you get across the hugh void/ "bottomless pit". Are you supposed to take the hover craft over? If you do, then how do you stop the two people from shooting you down? Please help

Originally posted by BigMexican

ehehe, just dont take the craft at all, simply jump across the platforms right from the start, and no rocket troopers come. dead easy!

!!!!

Damn. I never tried that...but you've gotta admit that it's exciting when that hover craft goes on you. Personally, after jumping off of that craft I just kept pushing the rockets back on the Trooper 'til he bought it, then continued jumping across.

Archived