Home

How to Defeat Desann

darken7

I've only ever cheated once while playing the game, not including experimenting with saberrealisticcombat etc. In the mine, when you're supposed to jump onto that mineral transport thing as it comes out of that fatal chamber, and then into the tunnel as it passes the entrance. I get sick of the whole process, especially when I miss, so I just force jumped up.

• 11 months later...

Are you sure? I've tried, but I think he's invincible.

On a related note:

There are three ways to kill Desann at the end! You can jump through the bubble and kill him, you can topple the pillar and kill him or, and this one is the most fun, you can fight him normally and kill him!

**SPOILERS... but then they've already been spoiled in this thread**

Sadly, Desann (the first time you face him), like the Jedi in the Academy (when you first see them training through the glass) are indeed immortal.

There's only one way to kill them, and that's to use the "npc kill [name]" command in the console. Type "npc kill desann" without quotes and he'll die, but you won't be able to finish the level.

Sorry!

On the artus topside level, heres what I reccomend, fight him the best you can, and if you think you are going to lose.. dont give up hope.. fight it out until the bitter end... who knows... mabye a miracle will occur...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived