Home

How do you do the Jedi canon?

monkey jedi

Originally posted by monkey jedi

I still can't do it, I have plenty of mana but nothing happends when I press push!

ok, hold the guy to the sky, and aim at him so crosshair turns red, and hit your bound push key. if it doesn't work just toss him off a ledge

I cant believe this still....but i only figured the cannon out today when playing a botmatch, was a bit bored so started whacking Tavion about with the cannon i realised i had never done this before so carried on doing it today...

Still can't believe i never heard of it before.... :rolleyes:

It's also fun to use force pull on someone from an overhead position. They go flying overhead & fall to their death, & it uses less force power.

If you want to do this to someone who is not in a position below you, use force jump while keeping the crosshairs on your victim, & then use force pull on him when you're near the top of your jump. They go flying past you as you're on your way down & the sound of their screaming as they wiz past you is quite amusing.

Originally posted by ToppDog

It's also fun to use force pull on someone from an overhead position. They go flying overhead & fall to their death, & it uses less force power.

If you want to do this to someone who is not in a position below you, use force jump while keeping the crosshairs on your victim, & then use force pull on him when you're near the top of your jump. They go flying past you as you're on your way down & the sound of their screaming as they wiz past you is quite amusing.

It's even more fun with 5-6 stormies,lol.

Archived