Home

Strategy for Artus 'crabs'?

txa1265

OK ... I'm now on my 3rd trip through the game, and I've just finished the Artus levels. However, each time through I get badly chomped by the 'crabs' in the mine ... boy do I hate those things.

I tend to waste a lot of ammo on them, lose shields and health ... I've tried the prod, but couldn't do all that well.

Any clues for me?

Thanks,

Mike

Originally posted by NomadWR

Try "Electrocution" the zapper works good on the littel bastards...

~Nomad~

I guess my question is - how do I go about stunning them without taking too many hits?

Mike

funny, i've never lost even one hit point with those little bastards. When one stared running at me, i was just moving backword and shooting them with the standart imperial gun, but using the single shots, two or three were making the job. I didin loose to much ammo and I didint loose any hit point this way.

When they attack they stop for a second, in that time you canhit them once. After the get hit by the stunner they freeze for a second, then you can attack again. With a little practice the timisg is pretty simple.

Use the electro-shock thing, whatever its called. When you see one coming (or a bunch of them), just crouch and hold down the fire button. You will zap them all and usually not take a single hit of damage. The only place where they actually did bite me a couple times was up in the prison center where you have to protect that imperial guy.

Archived