Home

How do I do this move?

BeamRider

I was wondeing,

when i watch some duels ppl with strong saber stance they keep spamming this one move. they jump in the air and come down right away and hitting the person with there saber kinda like hitting a nail into the ground only with both hands.

its called super strike move.

not hard to do and to powerfull shot. All ppls do this.

Its a rediculous move IMO. I use it because 90 % of ppls do it on me so.

And if you are good with that power swing you can do a triple hit with heavy stand. its kill anyone fast with 200 shield.

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

Actually, its more popularly known as DFA: Death from Above. Or basically the strong finisher. People will tell u different ways to do it, but this is what I do...

Move forward, hold the key.

Then, attack, hold the key,

now just as he brings the saber in the middle, (like about half a second after pressing attack), press jump. Again holding everything. Practice, your timing you'll get it. But its been pretty spammed out, so pretty much anyone playing for more than a week can usually counter it. :)

Hey blood rayne, you never replied back to me. I wanted to hook up with you. ICQ#6077491, MSN mohammed_sheikh82@hotmail.com

I don't mind the move since its usually easy to dodge. What I don't like is how its not really a jedi move. In the movies and single play the fights flow and are fast paced. When you get two people with heavy style all they do is jump and smack the ground with their saber like frogs, not only is it boring to watch its not much fun to play against.

I wish when they did Jedi styles they would have had something besides damage. Like in the book I, Jedi, it discussed how some rare jedi use a triangle stance where their palm rests on the sabers hilt and the blade faces down. Then there were some other ones mentioned. Havn't read it in a while so I dont' remember. To me I dont' see how swinging a saber harder would deal more damage.

Archived