Home

Pim Fortiun HAS BEEN SHOT!!!!!

Fishflesh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep. his wife took the seat. Lots of weird things happen in America. There was a town that elected a LONG dead guy mayor, a town that elected a dog, a town that elected this guys pet snake. Mostly because they didn't like the other candidates.

Here in my town (Lubbock, Texas--pop. 250,000) we have a guy named 'The Mad Hatter' who runs for mayor each time it's open under the Libertarian ticket. and yes that is his legal name.

Well, I say to atheists: Show me the proof of YOUR theory, and I'll show you the proof of mine. There is no solid proof of God, or evolution.

But anyways, getting back on topic, we had an article in our paper today about it. That dude was huge in politics over there. He was a tad, well, more than a tad, strange, but he was certainly a mover and a shaker, a person not bound by party, but by what he said and did.

Anyone who believes Pim could be the antichrist should think twice. I believe Bin Laden could be the antichrist if there is anything like that(religious bull****)

Pim Fortuyn wanted to close our borders,yes.

Because in Holland we don't have enough facilities for all the people. Waiting lists in the hospitals,traffic jams. There are to many people to care for. I know our government harbours all the economic refugees with the best intentions but don't take on more than you can handle. That's what Pim thought about closing borders. If you want to help refugees than make their homes safe again.

About the Islam. It's a backwards CULTURE. Women have no rights,no freedom of speech,no freedom,religious people rule over people and they don't accept other religions.(in muslim countries and also in some muslim societies)

Meaning that you shouldn't let a religion rule your life.

500 years ago we thought the same as katholics but we wised up and saw that you should give everyone the same rights no matter what religion. In the Middle East(muslim territory) they haven't found that out just yet.He also said that you should be free in what religion you believe but don't kill or opress people for it.

Pim Fortuyn was nothing like Haider or Le Pen. He was not a racist or nationalist. No, he was someone with new ideas and he said what everybody thought. Many people sided with him including muslims(even in his party)foreigners and Dutch people.

Pim,may you rest in peace.

The fact that all sorts of stuff comes up when we really should be talking about Fortuyn is testimony to the fact that there was a lot of manufactured bad press about him.

Right now our country is discovering that a lot of stuff that was suggested about Pim, wasn't true. And the left-wing politicians now fear a backlash at the coming elections, may 15th. I'd say it's rightly so.

Yesterday I visited the exact spot where he was shot. I had to direct a radio-show and afterwards went to the studio back-entrance where it all happened monday. They had put four fences in a box-formation around the exact spot, and on it was a bouquet. It was simple, but very powerful. I paid my respects to the man there. Afterwards I stayed and talked with a lot people that came from all over Holland to lay flowers by the entrance-fence of the media-premises. And judging from their views, we'll have an incredible political upset next week.

Watch this space.

DJedi, I'm afraid you're gravely mistaken. I'm no friend of Islam. But from what I hear, the stories we hear about women in the Middle East are mostly from the areas where the Islamic fundamentalists have become perverted. Many Muslim women are respected by their husbands, and honored. The intentions behind many of their rules are very good. And it is also a mistake to say that you should not let religion rule your life. I think that if you're going to believe in something, believe in it with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. Of course, that doesn't mean that we should hate or discriminate against people of different faiths, but we should not count their faith as equal with ours. That is hypocrisy. Btw, you really shouldn't be talking about the antichrist. Unless you really belive in the Bible, and study it for yourself, you can't really have any influence when you talk about it.

I think I agree with you about the immigration thing, however. When a country gets too full to take care of the people that are already inside, it needs to consider temporarily stemming the tide of people coming in, until the situation is under control. Here in America we're not too full, but you apparently are over there.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

Well i see it is now may 16, the day after the elections and am just wondering what happened?

CDA IS the winner

Pvda the great losser

and the list of pim fortuin (The dead guy)Has become Nubber 2 of all the 20 countselers

and first

CDA was the winner whit 44

and Number 2 was

Pvda - 24

VVD - 24

List of pim -24

thay where the same

but after reconding it comr to

pvda - 23

vvd - 24

list of pim - 26 (that wins and becomes nuber 2)

The dead guy has become number 2!

whell or countery wil probebly be ruled by

CDA

List of Pim (LPF)

VVD

I wonder if our countery will get clone campaings NOW!

Archived