Home

? The Multiplayer Saber Lock

lionknight

It's just one of those things that happens, sometimes it doesn't, occasionally it does.

What bugs me are the people that get the upper-hand by binding a turbo key to saberlocking so that they win easily, resulting me on the floor, resulting in one big red stance to the head.. Grrr..

Would it be better if saberlocking was more like rock-paper-scissors? I've always been a big fan of that game.

If Janken was an online game, there would be people that say Rock is the best, scissors is pathetic, and paper is overpowered.

Originally posted by lionknight

Does anyone know how to increase saber lock in multiplayer? I have played for about 10 hrs on mp and have yet to see one against bots. version 1.3

open jkmpconfig.cfg file with wordpad and search for this line: seta g_saberLockFactor

it is currently set at "6" you might want to enter a higher number It should increase saber lock probabilities

How comes, if there are 4 people on the duel server, you don't have two duels going on at the same time? I don't like being on a server with 8 guys 6 of which are waiting for two people to finish a 10 min long duel.

C'mon, seriously. Duels would be a lot more fun if the map started in a pool, where people got seaded and then they'd be eliminated as a double elimination bracket or something. Restart the map, restart the dueling.

It's BS that people have to wait as long as they do. Maybe just make you hit tab, click a persons name, ask them to duel, they accept, you fight to the death (read: Starsiege Tribes duel mod)

hey creamcow, i actaulyl ran into this

A server was being displayed as a Team FFA server, i go in and it is a 24 person Duel server, in which you need 20 duel kills to win a match.

no thanks, but i dont feel like watching over 400 matches to get a chance to play.

worst waste of bandwidth i have ever seen

Archived