Home

Jedi vs Merc server UP NOW!!(Dismemberment too!)

Lord Nodata

lord nodata, i dun want to sound tis as a flame but most ppl dun understand why they should not break the rules. when there is no admin, ppl will spoils others fun like siths kill siths, bs spam, or tking and other shts as well. Below are the rules that i think you should enforce:-

1. Siths Sabers = RED

2. No TKing!

3. DO NOT KILL PPL WHEN TYPING

4. Saber off = Peace

thats all for the time being and i dun ask for all of this because i suck and couldnt play the game well but its because its spoiling my fun on the server as well as others. thank you.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Tyrion, I guess defalc meant adding a server to your favorites in the in-game server browser... :)

It probably worked alright, make sure you did the following:

- click on "Add favorite" when server is highlighted

- click on "Source" , you can toggle through "Internet", "Favorites" and "Local" >> set to "Favorites"

- Set "Game" to "All"

- Set "Game type" to "All"

- Set "View empty"/"view full" to "yes"

- click "Get new list"

This helped for me. It didn't show my favorites because I had selected the wrong game type or something.

If the server still doesn't show up, it is offline. Note that not all servers are up 24/7.

I just wanted to say that I come back to your server regularily. I get rather bad pings (150-250) although I have DSL because I am from Europe but it is just so much fun :D :D :D

So my compliments here. The grappling hook rocks, just a lot of fun to fly through the whole map, especially on Nar Shadaa :)

I noticed that instead of side+backwackward rolls you do cartwheels and the butterfly, how come?

EDIT: Okay, you enabled it, cool...how can I do this? I really wanna do this.

I'd like to know that as well. It looks just so cool... I saw someone on the server yesterday and when I asked him how he does that, he just said "Skills". Duh.

*wandering off topic*

Some people just don't wanna share information. Same thing on another server where Dual Sabers were enabled without having to cheat for it. I read about it on the forums but I forgot the exact command. It was not THEDESTROYER but just "dualblade". So everyone runs araound with dual blades, but do you think anyone would tell me the command when I asked nicely?!?

They only said "Ill tell you but it cost you 100$" and "Its no cheat, you know!!!" Like I was complaining that they were cheating?!?! WTF, I even told them, come on, I know it is a mod I just cannot recall the command its something like "dualsaber 1" or something. I could go look on the forums..." They: "Well, then go cuz thats what we did, too." They wouldn't tell me for like 20 minutes or so until I figured it out.

WTF?!!? *******S!!!! :D :D

Funny was when I finally found out the command, I bound it to a key. So I could turn the dual blades on/off/on/off... So all of a sudden the guys were like "How do you do that?!?" Of course I told them "It'llcost you 100$ :D" Well, I told them afterwards...

*back to topic*

uh... anyway: nice servcer, really fun to play on :)

Yeah, to do the acrobatic moves, I just replaced the side and backwards rolls with new animations. Just do those.

Also, I'm putting the wookie model on the server. And Possibly replacing the duel music. Also, I may have the server running Hydroball this weekend.:D

Wookie! Raawwwg! :D

You should add Exar Kun and the Clonetrooper ;)

Chaff, you don't mind do you? I took the animations.cfg file from the grapple mod just so I can do the moves when I'm playing against bots and such?

Hm...better download hydroball...;)

EDIT: Hm...for your server, think you could add something to the grapple mod, so you start with your fists as well? (like in hydroball)?

It was fun, buit it did get boring after a while.

Although even when I got bored I still had some fun, eg:

When nobody had yet complained about force, I gripped the goalie of the enemy team just as he was moving to block a goal. :D

This one person...um...can't remember his name now, he kept attacking the goalie and whenever his team scored, he'd be all 'Yeah, we rule, you don't, blah blah', so I'd taunt non-stop to annoy him (for 15 minutes :D) and stopped when he got annoyed. I then chased him and tackled him from behind and taunted five times in succession...hella fun. ;)

Shameless bump :p:mob: oh yeah and Chaff the duel music isnt working. set it up to where it auto downloads it when you load server? or give site that has it on it so we can download it?:):lsduel::duel::ion::saberb::saberr:

something wrong with server ? its been down all day :(:fett:

Archived