Home

Mace Windu, anyone?

AKPiggott

I know how whiny these model request threads are, but this is of a bit more importance than just playing online.

Is anyone making a Mace Windu model? I ask because I am making a Single Player level about him. I've tried making a skin, but the models don't do the character justice. We need a model that is just pure Sammy J.

SP editing is something that I got a lot of experience from with JK and MotS (anyone played my BoaM and ToaM levels?) and I promise I will deliver some excellent Single Player experiences for JO. If anyone is making a Mace model or has the expertise, time and resources to do such a thing, then by all means reply. Model editing is not something I want to take the time to learn yet because I want to touch up on my Q3 engine editing skills.

Cheers guys!

AK is my love child :p

Yep AK is the best of the SP episodes out there in the JK/Mots community, and will hopefuly be one of the best on here too.

Ant- If you need anything, remember Im doing a TC on EP2 so we will be able to assist if you scracth our back we'll scratch yours etc etc :p

Anakin

Former anakin_pm from TPMTC

Now of

Attack Of The Clones TC

Originally posted by AKPiggott

I know how whiny these model request threads are, but this is of a bit more importance than just playing online.

Is anyone making a Mace Windu model? I ask because I am making a Single Player level about him. I've tried making a skin, but the models don't do the character justice. We need a model that is just pure Sammy J.

SP editing is something that I got a lot of experience from with JK and MotS (anyone played my BoaM and ToaM levels?) and I promise I will deliver some excellent Single Player experiences for JO. If anyone is making a Mace model or has the expertise, time and resources to do such a thing, then by all means reply. Model editing is not something I want to take the time to learn yet because I want to touch up on my Q3 engine editing skills.

Cheers guys!

I might have what you are looking for ! post your email address and i will send it to you

E-mail address is akpiggott@yahoo.co.uk, cheers rut-wa!

Originally posted by Anakin

Ant- If you need anything, remember Im doing a TC on EP2 so we will be able to assist if you scracth our back we'll scratch yours etc etc :p

Attack Of The Clones TC

Cheers Anakin! Did TPMTC ever get released? I heard J wanted to release it a few weeks back, I never got round to checking.

Archived